This role is a part time (2 days per week) 6 month contract role with the potential to become permanent. Start ASAP.
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying the [...] and associated sites, including the layout, functionality and design, in partnership with the Senior Graphic Designer and Digital Manager. The developer should strive to create on-brand and visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Key dimensions of the role are:Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practicesCreating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices within a CMS environment
1) Maintenance and development of Crumpler websites including, but not limited to e-commerce sites, blog and landing pages
2) Determining technical requirements for front-end visual website designs.
3) Design and implementation of mobile-focused solutions.
MUSE is a private community of leading creative entrepreneurs and businesses.
Our members benefit from workspaces, business support and experiences sparking
innovation and building relationships. Located in the heart of Surry Hills, MUSE is an
inspiring home for creators in design, film, fashion, branding, architecture, art and
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Community & Marketing Coordinator. Reporting to the General Manager, you will contribute to the happiness of the MUSE’s members making sure their work environment is kept to high standards of quality. You will also assist with the promotion of MUSE online to attract more members.
> Marketing and communication
- Help create inspiring marketing and communications campaigns and see them come to life
- Research and planning of social media posts for Instagram, Facebook and Linked In
- Produce content for the website, the blog and eDMs
- Website maintenance (WordPress CMS) and content updates
- Create monthly newsletter
- Assist GM with the organisation of community events (workshops, cocktails, etc.)
- Coordinate photoshoots with inspiring photographers and videographers to create creative AMAZING content
> Community coordination
- Be the fun manager of the building. We need to inspire happiness and collaboration with our creative community.
- Plan adhoc day activities to get the community buzzing.
- Help the management team with creative inspiring ideas to engage collaboration and member communication.
- Manage day to day running of the office, maintenance, stationary, cleanliness
- Regular inspections of floors and common areas with follow up activities with the relevant service contractors
- Collaborate with members on a day to day bases to ensure they are happy and loving life at MUSE.
- Effective management of all contractors on site including performance and ensuring work is carried out to a high standard
- Meeting rooms bookings
- Help with stocks and inventory management
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fun outgoing people person
- Great communications skills
- Digital Savvy
- Social butterfly
- Social media guru
- Strong copywriting skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Professional, reliable and eager to learn
- Experience in hospitality is appreciated but not essential
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Can do and positive attitude
- Admin enthusiast
You will work from our gorgeous heritage rejuvenating building in Surry Hills. You will also have the opportunity to meet a wide range of creative and inspiring entrepreneurs.
Koskela is looking for an experienced industrial designer to join our team, this is an amazing opportunity for the right person! We'd like someone who's passionate about furniture, has 3-5 years experience and exceptional 3D rendering skills. You'd be working alongside our Design Director to develop new Koskela products and to develop project specific pieces. This is a rare opportunity in Australian design!
Please send your CV and cover letter which specifically answers the following questions:Why is Koskela a brand which you would be proud to work for?Can you describe your ideal workplace?What are you passionate about?