Student Experience Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
Are you a left-brainer who loves the design industry? Shillington is looking for a new Student Experience Manager at our Sydney head office.
You will need to be organised, thorough and energetic, but we're not expecting you to have experience in all of the below. Weâre looking for a friendly person who loves coming to work and enjoys a drink on Fridays!
- Implementing best practice in all stages of student lifecycle to ensure a positive learning experience. From prospective students through to #Shillumni.
- Managing student administration processes including applications, enrolments, file/record management, reporting, course evaluations, policies and procedures and accreditation.
- Working closely with our Director and Part-Time Coordinator on matters relating to student issues.
- Managing/analysing course evaluations to ensure student voice is being heard. Monitor trends and implement changes.
- Working closely with Student Experience Managers globally to improve the student experience by developing innovative and more efficient solutions to recurring issues.
- Ensuring that student handbook, assessments and other course content and materials are in-keeping with compliance regulations in Australia. Facilitating government reporting as required.
- Maintaining the Australian class/campus noticeboards and direct communication with teachers.
- Studio managementâday-to-day running of 3 campuses from building maintenance and stationery orders to organising graduations, staff travel and AGM meetings.
This job is now expired.