MUSE is a private community of leading creative entrepreneurs and businesses.
Our members benefit from workspaces, business support and experiences sparking
innovation and building relationships. Located in the heart of Surry Hills, MUSE is an
inspiring home for creators in design, film, fashion, branding, architecture, art and
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Community & Marketing Coordinator. Reporting to the General Manager, you will contribute to the happiness of the MUSE’s members making sure their work environment is kept to high standards of quality. You will also assist with the promotion of MUSE online to attract more members.
> Marketing and communication
- Help create inspiring marketing and communications campaigns and see them come to life
- Research and planning of social media posts for Instagram, Facebook and Linked In
- Produce content for the website, the blog and eDMs
- Website maintenance (WordPress CMS) and content updates
- Create monthly newsletter
- Assist GM with the organisation of community events (workshops, cocktails, etc.)
- Coordinate photoshoots with inspiring photographers and videographers to create creative AMAZING content
> Community coordination
- Be the fun manager of the building. We need to inspire happiness and collaboration with our creative community.
- Plan adhoc day activities to get the community buzzing.
- Help the management team with creative inspiring ideas to engage collaboration and member communication.
- Manage day to day running of the office, maintenance, stationary, cleanliness
- Regular inspections of floors and common areas with follow up activities with the relevant service contractors
- Collaborate with members on a day to day bases to ensure they are happy and loving life at MUSE.
- Effective management of all contractors on site including performance and ensuring work is carried out to a high standard
- Meeting rooms bookings
- Help with stocks and inventory management
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fun outgoing people person
- Great communications skills
- Digital Savvy
- Social butterfly
- Social media guru
- Strong copywriting skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Professional, reliable and eager to learn
- Experience in hospitality is appreciated but not essential
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Can do and positive attitude
- Admin enthusiast
You will work from our gorgeous heritage rejuvenating building in Surry Hills. You will also have the opportunity to meet a wide range of creative and inspiring entrepreneurs.
If you answered "Yes" to these questions, then you might want to consider an internship at Hello Social, with the potential to be hired as a Junior Community Manager upon completion.
Hello Social is one of Australia's leading social media marketing agencies. We work with some of the most social brands in the country, from Luna Park and the Cancer Council NSW to Primo and Evian Water. We constantly push the boundaries of social media innovation, from our funky office on King St in the CBD.
Our agency develops and executes some of Australia's most interesting and innovative social media campaigns, across multiple platforms and industries. We are taking on enthusiastic and creative candidates who are seeking training and real world experience, into our internship program.
During the internship you will learn about:Social Media Content CreationSocial Media StrategySearch Engine OptimisationContent Scheduling and OptimisationReporting and AnalyticsFacebook AdvertisingOnline MarketingBlog Development
An ideal candidate will have:Knowledge of successful social media case studiesA passion for social media and writingExcellent written communication skillsGreat attention to detailAn understanding of current internet trends and emerging technologiesAn appreciation for a drink on Fridays
This is a dream internship for anyone interested in an amazing career in social media. Ideally, you will be studying/completed a degree in Communications, PR or Marketing. Please note, this is an unpaid internship.
A successful candidate will also be available to attend the internship 2-3 days per week. If you would like to apply, please send your resume and cover letter.
Social gun wanted! Do you have agency or in-house social experience? Are you ready to take the next step to join an award-winning comms agency, work on leading global brands and immerse yourself in a vibrant and fun culture?
Adhesive PR is expanding its team due to recent client wins and we want to hear from you.
About the Role:
We are looking for an ambitious go-getter to join our growing team. The will be part of the growing social team and work on several clients across different consumer industries, including music streaming / entertainment, travel, alcohol and FMCG.
You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, tone of voice and community management, enjoy being creative and understand how to build communities.
Responsibilities:Build and manage clients’ social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Pinterest, Vine, etc.).Assist senior leadership team with the development of social strategies for clients across different consumer industries.Work closely with creative leads to develop content opportunities for clients across the agency.Facilitate the creation of interesting, relevant, shareable content appropriate for specific platforms and audiences.Listen and engage with social communities; garner audience insights and use these to continually inform clients’ social strategy and content.Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track success.Interpret data and conversation to measure growth and / or success for clients.Regularly share social / digital news and insights with the wider team.Continually explore new, creative ways to engage and new social platforms to reach target audiences.Have experience in paid management.Design experience is an advantage.
Requirements:12-18 months work experience.Track record in managing and building social communities.Excellent written communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite plus social listening tools, paid media and the ability to work with producers / photographers / videographers.Well presented with a sparkly personality, glass half full attitude and a hunger to learn more about social and digital.
We will pay on experience. Awesome benefits on top of package.