MUSE is a private community of leading creative entrepreneurs and businesses.
Our members benefit from workspaces, business support and experiences sparking
innovation and building relationships. Located in the heart of Surry Hills, MUSE is an
inspiring home for creators in design, film, fashion, branding, architecture, art and
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Community & Marketing Coordinator. Reporting to the General Manager, you will contribute to the happiness of the MUSE’s members making sure their work environment is kept to high standards of quality. You will also assist with the promotion of MUSE online to attract more members.
> Marketing and communication
- Help create inspiring marketing and communications campaigns and see them come to life
- Research and planning of social media posts for Instagram, Facebook and Linked In
- Produce content for the website, the blog and eDMs
- Website maintenance (WordPress CMS) and content updates
- Create monthly newsletter
- Assist GM with the organisation of community events (workshops, cocktails, etc.)
- Coordinate photoshoots with inspiring photographers and videographers to create creative AMAZING content
> Community coordination
- Be the fun manager of the building. We need to inspire happiness and collaboration with our creative community.
- Plan adhoc day activities to get the community buzzing.
- Help the management team with creative inspiring ideas to engage collaboration and member communication.
- Manage day to day running of the office, maintenance, stationary, cleanliness
- Regular inspections of floors and common areas with follow up activities with the relevant service contractors
- Collaborate with members on a day to day bases to ensure they are happy and loving life at MUSE.
- Effective management of all contractors on site including performance and ensuring work is carried out to a high standard
- Meeting rooms bookings
- Help with stocks and inventory management
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fun outgoing people person
- Great communications skills
- Digital Savvy
- Social butterfly
- Social media guru
- Strong copywriting skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Professional, reliable and eager to learn
- Experience in hospitality is appreciated but not essential
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Can do and positive attitude
- Admin enthusiast
You will work from our gorgeous heritage rejuvenating building in Surry Hills. You will also have the opportunity to meet a wide range of creative and inspiring entrepreneurs.
If you answered "Yes" to these questions, then you might want to consider an internship at Hello Social, with the potential to be hired as a Junior Community Manager upon completion.
Hello Social is one of Australia's leading social media marketing agencies. We work with some of the most social brands in the country, from Luna Park and the Cancer Council NSW to Primo and Evian Water. We constantly push the boundaries of social media innovation, from our funky office on King St in the CBD.
Our agency develops and executes some of Australia's most interesting and innovative social media campaigns, across multiple platforms and industries. We are taking on enthusiastic and creative candidates who are seeking training and real world experience, into our internship program.
During the internship you will learn about:Social Media Content CreationSocial Media StrategySearch Engine OptimisationContent Scheduling and OptimisationReporting and AnalyticsFacebook AdvertisingOnline MarketingBlog Development
An ideal candidate will have:Knowledge of successful social media case studiesA passion for social media and writingExcellent written communication skillsGreat attention to detailAn understanding of current internet trends and emerging technologiesAn appreciation for a drink on Fridays
This is a dream internship for anyone interested in an amazing career in social media. Ideally, you will be studying/completed a degree in Communications, PR or Marketing. Please note, this is an unpaid internship.
A successful candidate will also be available to attend the internship 2-3 days per week. If you would like to apply, please send your resume and cover letter.
Here at Hello Molly, we are passionate, free-spirited dreamers who know that the best things in life start with the perfect outfit! We believe in being trendsetters in all things fashion, digital and social. We are looking for someone who will be equally as passionate about all things creative to add that extra bit of sparkle to all of our digital assets.
If you're ready to share your ideas on what makes for strong visual content and execute them - this role is for you!
Roles and responsibilities include:Oversee all brand communications and graphic design outputDirect and style ecommerce and campaign photoshootsManage content shoots and the development of brand content including flatlaysLead in-house Creative team to execute plans which promote and strengthen the brandManage social media campaigns and weekly collaborations across all key social channelsDevelop an EDM strategy based on key marketing KPIsManage marketing calendarWork closely with the Marketing DirectorLiaise with models, agents, influencers and other industry contacts where requiredConduct research to be at the forefront of current fashion and social media trends
The perfect candidate will have:3+ years experience in SMMPrevious experience leading creativesA tertiary degree in Marketing or similarly relevant disciplineProven work experience in developing and growing brandsA keen eye for detailExcellent writing and communication skills
The perfect candidate will be:A team player with a positive and proactive attitudeA people person who loves to lead and learnAn innovator who knows which trends to start and which to followCommitted to continual improvement and innovationSelf-motivated and results-orientedA master at multi-taskingAble to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
What we offer:Competitive salaryGenerous staff discountCareer progression in a fast growing fashion businessYoung, collaborative team environmentLuxe, sun filled office in Rosebery with onsite parking
This is a full-time position and you must be available to start immediately. If this role sounds perfect for you, please send us your resume and examples of your work to [...]. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered. You must be based in Sydney and have full working rights. Only successful candidates will be notified.
Recruitment agencies - we got this one!