Social Media Manager
Chimera Design is looking for a Social Media Manager to join our dynamic team, based in the bayside suburb of Ripponlea. This is a maternity leave replacement position with the possibility of extending beyond. We see the role tackling a number of tasks, giving you the opportunity to put a broad range of skills to work in a small studio setting.
The services that we offer our clients are corporate identity and design for print and packaging. We’d like to add SMM to this list as well, expanding our services.
Social Media and Content Writing
- Day to day social content management including image curation and creation
- Copy writing
- Identifying and optimising ongoing social approaches, defining the role social needs to play in the overall communications strategy and how this comes to life.
- Developing content plans in line with the clients approach
- Community management and engagement
- Quoting, proposal writing and invoicing.
- Project support and administration
- General studio management.
Knowledge and skills
- Minimum of 2+ years experience
- A passion for social media marketing, community management and development
- Relevant copywriting experience or qualifications
- Strong writing, editing and proof reading skills
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels
- Ability to handle what ever comes your way.
If this sounds like you, please send us a CV and a selection of your best work for consideration!
This job is now expired.