Unleash your creativity. Rare opportunity to work with a globally loved brand, reshaping the experience of millions of customers a year.Portfolio defining opportunityLeverage your world-class UCD skillsDrive digital transformation!
Join a leadership team united by a powerful vision of creating the most aspirational version of their consumer app possible. This is an organisation known for its culture-defining brand, bringing smiles and amazing experience to the world for decades.
Interfacing between the business and tech teams you’ll be responsible for the overall customer narrative. Architecting contemporary and world-class designs that are functional, intuitive and on brand, will form the core challenge of this role.
Because great design can be subjective you’ll be adept at rapid prototyping, engaging across a wide variety of stakeholders and third-party service providers to take projects from inception to delivery.
You’re the ideal candidate for this role because…..
Your skills that shine include….Comprehensive User Centric Design experience.Responsive and data-driven design capability.Deep research on contemporary best practices.Proficiency across visual design tools (Coding insight/capability highly regarded).
Rarely does the chance to own and influence at this scale come to market. The successful candidate for this role will have an amazing project to showcase the full scope of their talents to add to their portfolio. Work alongside down to earth, fun loving, genuinely good teammates and leaders who are not afraid to challenge the status quo. Great dollars and benefits on offer, vibrant energetic workspace, cutting-edge tools and tech.
I'm here to help so please give me a call if you have any questions on +61 429 451 795 or email [...]
Looking forward to hearing from you, Kayleigh.
Are you a left-brainer who loves the design industry? Shillington is looking for a new Student Experience Manager at our Sydney head office.
You will need to be organised, thorough and energetic, but we're not expecting you to have experience in all of the below. We’re looking for a friendly person who loves coming to work and enjoys a drink on Fridays!
A busy Production House seeking a Front of House/Office Administration person that has strong administration skills and client & stakeholder service capabilities.
Jungle Entertainment is a dynamic and busy production company based in Darlinghurst producing TV commercials, TV series and feature films. We are a creative, fast-paced and fun environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with an interest in screen content production, both in the advertising and the film and TV industries. This position provides the perfect platform to gain industry experience, particularly in the field of production.
You must be:
- Conscientious, diligent, able to prioritise tasks and work on multiple jobs at once.
- Able to self-manage your own workload.
- Willing to work longer hours where necessary.
- Interested in all aspects of production, a passion for the industry and learning are essential to this role.
- Have Microsoft Office and iCal proficiency. Adobe Creative Cloud knowledge is also necessary.
- Have strong communication skills and a confident phone manner
- Have the ability to learn basic IT procedures and troubleshoot problems when necessary.
- You must hold a current drivers license and be proficient in driving.
- Some prior advertising or film production experience is a plus.
- Being the first point of contact for clients and stakeholders on phone, email and face-to-face.
- Upkeep of the office, studio and edit suite.
- Hospitality for all guests.
- Updating office procedures and documents.
- Facilitating couriers and travel arrangements for staff.
- Assisting our executives, production staff and directors in their workload, including daily administration.
- Conducting research for new jobs, quotes and pitch documents.
- Manage office facilities.
- Potential to assist on set and in post.
Please include a Cover Letter detailing why you are appropriate for this role along with a CV outlining your experience.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, don't wait, apply today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications received, only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.