Looking to gain more design work experiences/ skills before setting your direction towards a certain industry?
Are you curious about how itâs really like to work as a graphic designer in a packaging company?
Show us your hand if the above sounds like you! Titan Packaging internship program will certainly provide you with a lot of possibilities and opportunities to challenge yourself! It'll start on the 25th of September for 12-14 weeks, on a part-time basis (2-3 consecutive days a week). As we value talented and aspiring designers, small salary will be offered for this role!
What we can offer you:
- Super friendly and fun work environment
- Practical experiences, work on projects for well-known brands
- Mentoring and training
- Help to build your portfolio up with multiple projects
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Design packaging die lines/ mockups for real clients
- Editorial design/ assist in photography/ photo retouching for our packaging & design catalogue
- Create social media content for our main platforms (instagram/ facebook)
Requirements to be a successful candidate:
- Graduated from/ completing 2nd or 3rd year of a design related degree
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop (required to bring your own laptop with the software installed)
- Familiar with the use of social media (instagram/ facebook)
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Motivated, eager to learn and always be able to come up with new ideas
- Strong English communication skills both written and oral
- Fluent in Mandarin or Cantonese, preferred but not mandatory
Send us your resume, cover letter, and a portfolio pdf or a link to your online portfolio via the APPLY button now! Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.