Senior UX/UI Designer
Sydney, New South Wales
Employment Hero is a genuine disrupter within the HR and Fintech space and we have recently received a capital raise to accelerate our spot as Australia's first and leading all-in-one HR, Payroll and Benefits Platform. This position, based in our Sydney HQ office, is a crucial role within our Product Development team. The Senior UX/UI Designer will take full ownership of the product and visual design process.
The role will also see you . . .
- Work collaboratively with team members to understand the product and product related requirements to strike the perfect balance between visual design and customer value.
- Develop user interaction and interface design to focus on the personas and customer journey.
- Create and maintain front-end design guides and bringing user friendliness to complex requirements.
- Develop and mentor junior team members.
- Take ownership of the product and visual design process.
And you . . .
- Demonstrated experience in Lean UX adoption including usability testing and Lo-Fi prototyping.
- A background in the creation, evolution and merging of visual design processes into a product development process.
- Front end experience (CSS, HTML, JS).
- Portfolio of responsive web and mobile applications projects that demonstrates elegant and thoughtful application user experience and user interface design.
- Enjoy an agile working environment where youâre used to adjusting and redesigning quickly.
- May be a senior designer looking to step up into a team lead role.
- Have mastered the senior visual design skills and has had exposure to a wide range of product development processes encompassing visual design.
- May have worked in a startup/tech environment in the past.
- Have a great sense of humour and can embrace and enjoy rapid change.
Employment Hero changes what people expect from employment! Employment Hero gives Australia's 2 million SMEs and their 8.5 million employees access to the employment benefits and financial well-being that big business take for granted. We are also providing entrepreneurs, HR and payroll managers with a cloud platform that makes employing people much easier.
- Self, health, wealth, happiness initiatives
- Seasonal Ping-Pong Tournaments <---- this gets pretty serious...
- Friday drinks - music & a fully stocked beer & wine fridge
- Flexible working arrangements
- Return to work bonus for primary carers
- Continuing education/ post-graduate assistance program
- Employee rewards program (POINTS WIN PRIZES)
- Personal training, Yoga classes, Lunchtime soccer & netball on request
- Health insurance corporate plan
- Weekly fresh fruit, bread and cereal to fuel you throughout the day
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Discounts on products and services through our third party partners
- Lunch and learn sessions
Please send your CV and portfolio link to our Talent Manager via [...]
This job is now expired.