Overview of job
You will be responsible for realising creative vision and setting the benchmark for executional excellence. Working closely with an Event Manager, the client service team and the creative team across all key clients, you will be PLAY’s production spearhead. You know how to turn ideas into reality and create pieces of art out of the most challenging briefs.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Client Services Director.
3 best things about the job:
1. This is a challenging, diverse and exciting role, working for top tier clients and bringing to life strategic customer journeys through activations and events.
2. You are a senior leader in the business, defining best practice and setting the standard for creative and innovative execution.
3. Working with a complementary team that approach client briefs from a holistic perspective to turn great ideas into great experiences.
Measures of success –
In three months, you would have:
· Been instrumental in converting new business by bringing creative concepts to life
· Guided best in class project delivery from a production perspective across the business
In six months, you would have:
· Developed innovative, unexpected and creative solutions to a broad range of brief problems
· Provided mentorship and support to direct reports and increased their confidence and skill.
In 12 months, you would have:
· Executed and retained the type of projects that draw attention and demonstrate best practice for experience production in the industry.
· Built a network of partnerships that enhance and extend our capabilities to deliver to our belief that Anything Is Possible.
Responsibilities of the role:
· Full responsibility for delivering production know-how and budgeting guidance on selected new business opportunities and large-scale pitches
· Quality control for PLAY’s production ideation and delivery ability
· Educate the PLAY business and associated agencies (GroupM) on production related best practice including processes and techniques
· Leadership of teams and projects
· Build and maintain key client relationships
· Full project production management from start to finish
· Financial responsibility for projects
· Supplier sourcing and management in line with commercial procedures
· Problem solving and issue management
What you will need:
· 7-8+ years of experience in event production roles
· A keen eye for detail, time management skills and superior team leadership
· A pragmatic and logical thinker
· Superior client management skills
· Be creative and sharp. Possess the ability to quickly identify problems and solutions
· Clear and precise communication skills both verbal and written
· A sense of entrepreneurialism with good commercial skills
· Willingness to embrace innovation
· Confidence in the arts of persuasion and diplomacy
PLAY is one of Australia’s leading brand experience agencies company that delivers ideas to create better results for clients such as Volkswagen, Adobe, Mondelez, Spotify, NewsCorp and Sony Mobile.
Put simply, we turn great ideas into great experiences for clients and their customers. Those experiences can be anything from a 2,000-person conference to a 20-person pop-up dinner, and everything in-between.
With a strong focus on strategic insight and creative imagination, we develop exciting ideas that delight customers and direct them on their path to purchase.
Then, with a strong emphasis on production and implementation, we turn those thoughts into reality – we often call ourselves an action company, not just an ideas company!
Ultimately, with every brief we aim to create experiences that make the world a better, brighter place.
So if you think you’ve got what it takes, email your CV/online portfolio to [...]