Senior Freelance Producer
Sydney, New South Wales
Hotshop finalist The DMCI is growing, and we're on the prowl for a freelance Senior Producer. If we keep growing this fast, it will turn full time in no time.
Who are The DMCI?
We are a collective of multi-skilled creatives designing and directing for any media experience. Our aim is to produce marketing communications that stretch ourselves across different media, techniques, and challenge the perceptions of who we are. We pursue and foster experimentation that refines our skill-sets and develops us creatively. At our core is a love of motion which enables us to provide service to the Film, Television & Advertising Industries.Our services include: Motion Design / Directing / Branding / Brand & Campaign Strategy / Art Direction / Animation / TVC’s / Titles / Compositing / 3D / Print Design and Identity / Promos / Illustration / Production
Who are we looking for?
We are currently seeking a Senior Producer, able to plan and juggle multiple complex design, post and animation projects. You'll ideally be multi-talented with agency, VFX/design, and film company experience. You'll be working closely with the Executive Producer and Creative Director to free them up to do more awesome stuff. You will manage an array of projects, from Motion Design to Live Action production at different stages.
Desired Skills & Experience
• At least 5 years experience in the Advertising, Film and TV Industry
• Strong Knowledge of VFX, design and TVC Post Production
• Experience with managing projects from concept through to on air
• Ability to interact with clients at a variety of levels and across functions, and manage client expectations to ensure client satisfaction
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
• Willing to work on the larger more complex jobs but willing to roll up your sleeves and help out with any project from radio, revisions or even print
• Have a strong sense of ownership and urgency
• Experience developing and managing schedules and budgets for large projects
• Strong interpersonal/communication skills
Contact: Paul Meredith, Managing Director on [..]
This job is now expired.