Senior Digital Designer Nestle
Sydney, New South Wales
Leading the creative team over at Nestle to deliver brilliant digital design across their portfolio of brands.
Are you passionate about delivering brilliant, creative and clever work?
Do you thrive in a challenging, rewarding and team oriented environment?
Do you believe that you can make a difference?
We’re The Conscience Organisation (TCO): we believe we offer something unique, we are not a typical agency. In fact, we don't call ourselves an agency. We are an organisation that specialises in fuelling conversations, igniting opinions and sparking reactions to solve people’s real problems, produce genuine solutions that align to what people want and transform the relationship between companies and the communities and environment in which they operate.
We are looking for people who can thrive in our environment, so that collectively we can produce world-class solutions that connect consumers to brands in impactful ways through the right digital and social channels.
The Senior Designer is responsible for creative execution of content and ideas across a spectrum of digital media for our clients - including social, email and web. You will work as part of a team to interpret client’s business needs and develop concepts and subsequent executions to suit their purpose.
Based in-house in our partner’s offices [Nestle], you will help grow and develop the creative team to think beyond the expected and get to the heart of the idea and the value that it brings. Instil there is no such thing as creative for creative sake, everything that we do serves and satisfies and purpose.
We look for team members who can hit the ground running and as a minimum are looking for someone who is:
• A strong all rounder and has proven experience in designing for social and digital.
• Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Able to shoot and edit, with some motion graphic skills.
• Able to concept ideas strategically to address a specific purpose based on brand, channel and most importantly, audience.
• Comfortable developing more junior team members
You will also:
• Have an eye for detail to ensure the output is on brief and on brand.
• Have excellence in getting the most out of people through how you communicate, collaborate and develop relationships
• Be a decisive problem solver who naturally brings in those who need to be part of/ involved in the solution
• Be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and in fact thrive on it
• Have the ability to keep things simple in a complex work
• Be less than satisfied with mediocre and strive for excellence in everything you do
• Thrive in a team environment, where being a gang is part of our DNA
• Be confortable having challenging conversations with clients around budget, timelines, priorities and resourcing.
You’re likely to:
• Have 5-6 years experience
• Have experience designing for FMCG’s
• Have client facing experience, important as you will be based 80% in the clients office, but you will not deal with them directly
If this sounds like the perfect fit for what you are looking for we’d like to hear from you. To apply please send your CV and a cover letter which tells us why you are perfect for the role and provide your thoughts on 2 of the 4 questions below.
• What is an under-appreciated brand initiative that you think is actually pretty awesome, and why?
• What award-winning brand initiative do you think was over-rated and why?
• What kind of team member are you?
• Life’s too short for…..
Please send through your CV and cover letter
NO recruiters please
Your location is not eligible for the job application