Senior Creative & Content Designer
Sydney, New South Wales
We are currently seeking a talented Senior Creative & Content Designer to lead our growing design requirements. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, youâll be responsible for delivering exciting design solutions across all print, digital & social channels including illustration, visual effects & motion graphics. As a brand ambassador, you understand how to uphold the brand and visual language, yet also relish the opportunity to evolve and keep it fresh.
Role would be 60% production, 30% ideation, 10% exploration.
S K I L L S
- At least 5+ years senior design experience in a similar role.
- Qualification in graphic design, multimedia or similar as a minimum.
- Must have the ability to tailor creatives, and have the knowledge and know-how to try new tactics and push the boundaries of the brand voice.
- Heavy experience in After Effects/video editing & motion graphics.
- Strong photo and video editing & motion graphics skills: colour correction, photo manipulation, illustration, understanding of composition.
- 100% confident in Adobe CC Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere Pro.
- Resourceful & creative - able to brainstorm & conceptualise.
- Up-to-date knowledge of digital advertising & best practices.
- Experience producing digital content for social media channels.
- Process-oriented thinker, highly organised.
- Visual story-teller - can see a concept stretch to different platforms and media.
- Strong attention to detail and is a good communicator.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment/quick learner.
- Basic understanding of marketing/growth processes & industry terms.
- Interest in retail, technology, finance, health and sustainability, curiosity in data science and recent news.
Your location is not eligible for the job application