Senior Account Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
Good news: we’re looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our team!
At the heart of it we love great design. But we never forget it has a job to do. That’s why every ounce of our passion is balanced with purpose, to create work that is insightful, effective and above all else human.
We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager who believes in this sentiment and can efficiently take full ownership of client projects, driving them forward with great gusto!
To be considered for this role, these things should shine through about you:
- Primarily you must be a confident individual – ready to lead projects to greatness and focused on building our client relationships. We love our clients and we’re happy when they’re happy.
- You’ll have 3 – 5 years of experience within our industry and be looking for a full-time position.
- A keen eye - attention to detail.
- You’re the most organised person you know, able to priortise, think three steps ahead and be flexible adapting to ever changing client needs.
- Our culture is important to us so we’re looking for someone with a passion for their work and a playful side. You’ll get a sense of who we are from our website.
- We’re looking for someone who’ll take all the opportunities working in a smaller studio gives them – someone who likes to get their hands dirty with a wide variety of work.
- We are always thinking of ways to improve on a project, process or idea – we never stop pushing the boundaries and want to find someone like-minded.
- As Account Manager you will be running brand, design and digital projects from start to finish with support from our other project manager and the rest of the team.
- Experience and know how of brand, digital, design management and/or communications strategies will be highly rated.
- We do integrated work that considers all brand touch-points so you should have a passion for the digital space as well as print and brand.
- Experience with brand and identity projects.
- Understanding of the process involved in designing and developing digital projects is a must (e.g. websites, apps, responsive design, EDMs etc).
Some of the day to day tasks will include:
- Maintaining and nurturing strong client relationships.
- End-to-end account management – from estimating, briefing and scheduling to closing projects and invoicing… and all the admin in between.
- Production Management responsibilities - weekly resources planning to ensure all live projects get the attention they need.
- Studio management responsibilities – answering the phone, stationery order, running our library and other tasks in the daily studio management.
- Coordinating the project team including external suppliers to ensure the project is delivered on time, within budget and to a very high standard.
- Championing operational efficiency across the team to come up with smart strategies to get more done in less time.
- Reporting project profitability at the end of projects to help improve future estimates.
- Sharing Studio management responsibilities – day-to-day tasks for keeping our busy studio running smoothly.
- Looking for and identifying new sales opportunities with existing clients.
If you're a good fit we'd love to hear from you!
Apply through our website ONLY please (no emails), just click on through to our link and look for the APPLY button. We have a whole system set up you see.
You must be eligible to work in Australia to apply (no working holiday VISAs accepted).
Your location is not eligible for the job application