We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic senior video editor with great motion graphics skills for a 6-week contract starting mid-August and based in Darlinghurst office. Ideally, you would have at least 3-5 years experience in a similar type role where you contributed creatively to projects ranging from TV commercials to music videos, event and music festival coverage, branded content and short-form material. You can view examples of our work on our site.
- Advanced editing skills on Adobe Premiere
- Advanced motion graphics skill with Adobe After Effects and Photoshop
- Demonstrated skills in post-production workflow management, audio design, grading
- Excellent attention to detail with a keen interest in visual design
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Solid time-management skills and an effective communicator
- Other skills in 3D and animation software highly regarded such as Cinema 4D, Maya, Modo, Houdini, etc.
You will work closely with the Exec Producer / Director and be involved in all aspects of pre-post production including creative input, development, and execution. This position would also suit a junior to mid-level Art Director looking to take on more responsibility.
To apply please email your resume as well as a link to your show reel.