Creativity + Youth Culture & Brands + E-Commerce + Leadership + Beach Lifestyle = Dream Opportunity!
At SurfStitch our brand and creative direction is everything to us. This rare opportunity will play a key role in owning our creative strategy and well as being hands on in the day-to-day design. We have a small but powerful in-house design team looking for a strong hands-on leader to continue to motivate and inspire them. We work across multi-platforms and digital channels, so this is a role for the multi-talented.
Did we also mention we're located 5 minutes from the beach? All in all, worth relocating for, right?
We’re Australia’s largest and most influential online surf/fashion retailer, SurfStitch.com and we bring together over 600 of the world’s leading surf/fashion brands to inspire young-blooded individuals. We have operations in Australia, America, UK and France, a global team of over 400, and one of the top 4 fastest growing companies in Australia. Yew!Our dream person is:
- A creative hero - someone who will wow us with their creative genius
- A lover of youth culture and brands - you'll be a fan of the brands we work with
- A digital powerhouse - someone with a solid background in online
Are you our dream person? We'd love to hear from you.
- Lead the design and the creative process for multi-platform e-commerce; including desktop, responsive, mobile, tablet and app.
- Deliver creative strategies across multiple digital communications channels; including social media, display, email, online video, apps.
- Be the guardian of the brand; including working with our brand platforms, brand guidelines and brand strategy.
- Develop strategies for and execute visual campaigns, in partnership with agency teams and marketing department.
- Provide strong leadership and communication to the Design team and have a clear vision for the future of design and communications for SurfStitch.
Manage, optimize and deliver user experience strategy.
- Manage the quality and presentation of product and campaign photography and motion.
Send your application by visiting [..]
We’re open minded about what form your application takes, but we do need to understand your work experience, so a resume is always helpful!