We are looking for a mid–senior designer who feels passionate about working on projects that can make a social difference. Your work is concept driven, you like to problem solve and craft your designs and you have a keen eye for detail.
Since it was founded in 2006, Carbon Creative has grown into a leading Indigenous creative agency working across a diverse client portfolio with a strong emphasis on positive social change. Often, but not always, this involves working in specialised communications with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and other socially marginalised populations.
Like everyone in the Carbon team, the expectation is that you will work across Indigenous and non-Indigenous projects, will be respectful of all traditions and cultures, and you welcome and celebrate diversity.
– deliver strong design solutions for a variety of projects across print and digital
– work as part of a small, highly motivated and talented team
– collaborate in seeing jobs through from brief to delivery
– are passionate about good ideas and well crafted design
– have a strong portfolio
– have a great attention to detail
– have great finished art skills, as well as design and concept skills.
– are highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
– like to work as part of a small team
– are keen to work on a variety of projects across print and digital
– keep up to date with the latest trends and technologies
– are self motivated pro-active and organised
– have a strong social remit with a natural motivation to contribute towards positive social change
– have been been working as a designer/art-director for a while now, 3 to 6 years.
– have a sense of humour, and the ability to leave your ego at the door
Carbon Creative celebrates diversity and so we strongly encourage members of all cultures and communities to apply.
Please send us a CV and a PDF with your folio, or a link to your folio to Monique Kneepkens (as per the email link) and put ‘Designer Wanted: <your name>’ in the subject line.