About the company
DIGIVIZER is Australia's leading social web analytics and activations company delivering solutions that leverage the digital footprint of people. DIGIVIZER is a growing company, with a fun, creative, innovative culture where you will have the chance to work with some of Australia's best digital specialists and brands.
About the role
You will be responsible for planning, writing and managing client social content, managing calendars, approvals and publishing and managing general community engagement.
You must be experienced at both successful client relationship engagement as well as have deep knowledge of all major social platforms and the opportunities that they represent. The role involves:Proactive client and team relationship management & engagementPlanning, writing and developing content calendar (for all platforms)Provide great customer experiences & engagementUnderstanding & fulfilling client content, engagement strategy & ROI objectivesInterpreting client briefs, products, brand and tone-of-voice guidelinesCoordinating with creative, influencer and community in use of their contentReporting of impact of content, engagement, reach (organic and paid)
Desired Skills & Experience:Social content & community management experience (minimum 2 years)Creative and engaging copywriting for multiple social platforms Experience in working within client and creative environmentsLove of technology, digital, social in particular (you must be active in your own channels)Proficient in creative & editing programs (eg Adobe Suite)Proficient in Office skills (Microsoft, PPT, Excel)High attention to detailExceptional written and verbal English skillsAnalysis & Reporting experience
You will be working as part of a creative content and community team for one of Australia's leading technology brands.
Apply by including a covering letter about you, incorporating your CV, your social platforms and account experience. Please detail if you have B2B and/or B2C experience (both is relevant to us).
Sydney Tools is Australia’s number one online retailer for household and professional powertool brands such as Makita, Milwaukee, Hitachi, Dewalt, Bosch and many more..
We Are Searching For:
We are searching for a passionate Graphic Designer
Our projects range from designing brands, logos, banners, catalogues, weekly EDM's, TV commercials, Web Design and engaging with our internal website developer to create and maintain designs for multiple websites. Capture, and edit videos, and images.
The Skills Required:
· Proficient in Adobe CS (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop are a must,)
. Experience in After Effects is desirable
· A grade attitude - Always striving to achieve industry best standards with a great thirst for knowledge on leading design and trends globally
· An all round balanced portfolio demonstrating varied work, including brand and identity, typography, print and digital
· Working knowledge of print production
· Exposure to social media projects desirable but not necessary
· Experience with photography desirable but not necessary
· Collaborative approach to concept work and ideation
· Take a project from initial brief through finished art
· Attention to detail, especially when under pressure.
· Share an opinion on a design
· Display hard working ethics and remain self-motivated
· Work closely with marketing and managers on daily workflow
· Respect deadlines and work consistently
· Friendly, approachable and thoughtful with an awesome sense of humour
· Amazing communication skills, explain something to a non-designer quickly and with patience
· An exciting blend of a vibrant start-up environment and professional operations in our office.
· Opportunity to play a significant role in enabling the development of our growing corporate portfolio.
- Build your skill set by working alongside, junior, medium, and senior graphic designers, and program coding developers
- Progressive and rewarding environment
- Ample on-site parking
A busy Production House seeking a Front of House/office administration person that has strong administration skills, phone etiquette, and client service capabilities.
Jungle is a reputable, dynamic and busy comedy production company based in Darlinghurst producing TV commercials, TV series and feature films. Jungle is a creative, fast-paced and fun environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and organised individual with an interest in Television Production. This is an entry-level position, providing the perfect platform to gain industry exposure.
You must be:
Please include a Cover Letter detailing why you are appropriate for this role and attach your CV.
Applications close on October 1st, only applicants we wish to interview will be contacted.
Applications can be sent to [..] or on the loop