Sydney Tools is Australia’s number one online retailer for household and professional powertool brands such as Makita, Milwaukee, Hitachi, Dewalt, Bosch and many more..
We Are Searching For:
We are searching for a passionate Graphic Designer
Our projects range from capturing images and videos, designing brands, logos, banners, catalogues, weekly EDM's, TV commercials, and Web Design.
The Skills Required:
· Proficient in using a DLSR camera, and Adobe CS6 (After Effects, and Photoshop are a must,)
. Experience in After Effects desirable.
· A grade attitude - Always striving to achieve industry best standards with a great thirst for knowledge on leading design and trends globally
· Collaborative approach to concept work and ideation
· Take a project from initial brief through finished art
· Attention to detail, especially when under pressure.
· Share an opinion on a design
· Display hard working ethics and remain self-motivated
· Work closely with marketing and managers on daily workflow
· Respect deadlines and work consistently
· Friendly, approachable and thoughtful with an awesome sense of humour
· Amazing communication skills, explain something to a non-designer quickly and with patience
· An exciting blend of a vibrant start-up environment and professional operations in our office.
· Opportunity to play a significant role in enabling the development of our growing corporate portfolio.
- Build your skill set by working alongside, junior, medium, and senior graphic designers, and program coding developers
- Progressive and rewarding environment
- Ample on-site parking
We're scaling up our creative team and need a full-stack writer who can develop a value proposition for a startup one day and write a script for a bank's video the next.
If you can:
Why Step Change?
Step Change exists to help challenger businesses outsmart their competitors. We work directly with business owners and leaders across strategy, marketing and leadership. We have 96+ clients every year and they range from Sony Pictures to startups, from maternity wards to funeral homes (and everything in between).
So what’s a Challenger Business? They’re the ones with growth on their agenda and everything to play for. The rising stars. The beating heart of the economy. The fuel for positive change. So we’re out to help them. Because when challengers win, we all win.
Based in the CBD, our team includes strategists, project managers, designers, animators and digital geniuses.
How to apply: