Do you love the MOVIES? Have you always
dreamt of being a part of the magic behind the movies?
HOYTS has an awesome opportunity for a designer to
join our in house design studio based in the CBD of Sydney. In this role we need an experienced designer
who is great on the tools. Someone who loves executing creative work and knows
how to deliver brilliantly crafted work every time.
You would be joining a
growing and likeminded creative team who will be working beside you supporting
all the different areas of the business.
You will have strong
conceptualisation skills and be able to present your work clearly. Ideally, you
will also have experience in creative campaigns from concept to finished art.
graphic content by accepting briefs and developing end to end solutions
briefs, create concepts and produce final artwork to the highest quality
from Senior Designer, Studio Manager and key stakeholders on jobs
artwork for web and print across all business units
general support to wider business including developing creative campaign ideas,
concepts and mock-ups
strong print design experience including pre-press, layout and typography
the ability to think outside the box
Minimum 3 years’ experience in studio or agency environment
Experience and demonstrable skills in taking a complex brief and
efficiently turning it into a strong, clear piece of visual communication
creative and design development skills
communication, time management and organisation skills
speed and quality
experienced in The Adobe Creative Suite of Products including Photoshop,
Illustrator and InDesign
proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
knowledge of Flash, HTML 5 and CSS3
be beneficial to have had exposure to Muse, After Effects and Premier Pro experience
are a results driven person wanting to expand and utilise both your technical
and creative design skills then this is the role for you. Join a team with a
genuine passion for all things design in a fun work environment.
Only successful applicants
will be contacted.
No recruitment agencies
Conscience Organisation is an eclectic band of brilliant minds who help brands
thrive by creating connections between the people and brands, between the
physical and the digital - using stories, creativity, experiences and
founded almost 15 years ago on values that wanted to stick it to tradition,
always look for a better way, be people of conscience and deliver the best
industry work. Our values haven’t changed over time and we‘re lucky enough to
work with world leading clients who aren’t just ahead of their game but are bloody
great people too. Some of these clients include Nestle, Contiki, Nespresso and
looking for a Digital Manager to
join our Digital Acceleration Team (DAT) based out of one of our client partner’s
will work with a team of data analysts, strategists and creatives to create
content across both owned and earned digital channels (social, website and CRM),
focusing on a range of brands that are (inter)national household names. The DAT
helps brands lead the way with their always-on and campaign communications.
Do you REALLY
know your stuff when it comes to building online brand communities but want to
broaden beyond social media into wider digital, creative and strategic work?
Are you a bit
of a tech nerd who knows about the latest platform and developments before all
of your friends?
someone who doesn’t just think of digital marketing, but marketing in a digital
world, then get in touch.
WHAT GETS US EXCITED (MANDATORIES)
· At least a year's experience creating content for online brand
communities and working with clients on developing on-brand messaging
· A demonstrated understanding of digital
· Someone collaborative in nature – you
will be dealing with multiple client, agency & stakeholder contacts
· A total people person who is passionate
about delivering excellent service
· Online marketing and/or journalism
experience with strong written, verbal and presentation skills
· A thirst for exploring new
technologies, which can be used to add value to existing and new always-on
A creative mind, thorough attention to detail, an ability to think
quickly and adapt to change. Creative writing essential.
· Experience implementing tactical social
· Experience establishing metrics,
insights and reporting/recommending strategies that achieve marketing goals
WHAT GETS US REALLY EXCITED (THE ICING):
· Active participation in a wide variety
of online activities such as blogging, community development
and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
· An understanding of popular social and
digital channels – design, functionality, users
· An understanding of digital tools
(publication, measurement, management) and how to leverage the tools for the
· Mad CRM skills
· Capability around photography and video
· Someone really passionate about culture
– whether it’s gaming, film, sports, fashion or a combination of all of these
in a new Japanese game show
Your time will be divided between the offices in Redfern and
our partner’s offices in Rhodes.
This is a
full time position. Send your CV along with a cover letter detailing why you’re
the cats to our pajamas to [..]
HOYTS is the business of entertainment and this role is at the heart of entertaining our guests with creating bespoke engaging video content. From on cinema screen messaging to outdoor video advertising, social media executions to trailer mash-ups, this role will create, execute and deliver the HOYTS message on screen – both large and small.
We are looking for an enthusiastic all-rounder to join our in-house production studio – someone who can produce, edit (including graphics) and deliver exciting content.
• Concept development and managing content creation
• Writing scripts/ call outs /on screen copy for all video work
• Conceive, write, direct and edit content
• Edit various video formats (TVC, Cinema, Online, Corporate videos, Hype Reels) including creating Motion Graphics based on campaign look and feel from the designe team
• Supervise voice over talent and audio post production stages
• Supervise other editors, freelancers and production partners to ensure quality and technical formats are maintained
• Take responsibility for the delivery of AV content to tight deadlines while adhering to brief
• Direct shoots both in-house and on-location
• Uphold the high production values of Hoyts
• Creative thinker with 4 years + experience with the ability to take briefs all the way from concept to finished AV materials creating engaging content with a strong message
• Proven experience in a similar role
• A proven record of creative excellence with the ability to take a brief and develop high quality AV content that drives sales
• High level of written and oral communication, problem-solving and organisation skills
• Strong storytelling, scriptwriting and script-editing skills
• Fun and easy-going individual with a “can do” attitude
• Loves movies and has a solid knowledge of such
• Have a sound and excellent understanding of Final Cut Pro/Premiere, After Effects, 2D & 3D Motion Graphics animation, Photoshop CS6+ as well as any other software you may require to prepare audio and image assets to create memorable and eye catching content for the company’s brand.
• Sound knowledge of the production process, digital compression for video download & streaming web video and formatting for the variety of distribution channels that include online, mobile, social media, television & cinema
• A broad knowledge of production and commercial music with an understanding of music licensing requirements
If you have a passion for movies with the creative drive to create engaging on screen content – then contact HOYTS today!
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
No recruitment agencies please.