Our office is full of positive energy, proactive and career driven staff that support each other. We are very big on reward, acknowledgement and social events to build team moral and bonding.
We are looking for an experienced and confident candidate who can work well under pressure and turn around design work within tight deadlines. This is a full time permanent position working within a very fast-paced environment. We have an in-house marketing division within our real estate agency that you would be a part of, an existing graphic designer that you would be assisting and liaising with, and reporting to the marketing manager who you would be working closely with on the events and marketing side of the role. As this is a brand new position within the business, it’s a very exciting opportunity for someone to really own the role and build their career as much as they wish – our business is growing fast, this role will be too.
This is not a freelance role; you must be present in our office at Cronulla within a full time capacity.
The suitable candidate must have administrative skills as well as the design skills, in order to manage the events side of the role.
Duties include, but not limited to;
Skills necessary for this role;
This is such a great opportunity for someone that enjoys working within a fun and busy environment, full of passionate and creative employees.
If this sounds like a great opportunity, please apply immediately as the start date is as soon as possible.
Ingleburn, NSW • Full-time
AMR is Australia’s market leader in supplying to the professional hairdressing and beauty industry. Active professionals Australia-wide trust us as their leading resource for emerging brands, equipments, cosmetics, furniture and beauty inspiration. We’re a team of approximately 50 and based in Ingleburn.
Youth, vision, passion and persistence have all played their vital role in the growth and development of the business. As a result we are looking for a special breed of designer. AMR is hiring a full-time in-house digital designer to join the team in our head office. The designer will be responsible for generating interactive content including animated branding elements, static featured images for our website, model and render text and create graphics for our video projects. You will be collaborating with others like yourself in a fun, multicultural and creative environment so you will be involved in a diverse range of projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Initially you will be mostly working on email campaigns with HTML and Mailchimp.
• Deliver high quality brand designs across an expanding range of digital platforms including website, mobile applications, social media, marketing campaigns, display advertising and video
• Develop concepts and execute digital media including social media, email and web
• Assist developers and designers in layout design of new websites and modifications to exisiting company website
• Assisting the marketing department with advertisements and sales collateral and produce captivating data visualisations and infographics
• Conceptualise and design strategies of brands to translate over to digital platforms
• Collaborate with designers, web developers, videographer and marketing to ensure consistency of brand to improve our customer’s digital experience
Skills & Qualifications
• 2 years minimum industry experience in either web design, marketing and social media desired but can be disregarded with a grouse portfolio
• Wizardry skills in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Demonstrated ability to convert Photoshop/Illustrator designs to pixel-perfect HTML/CSS
• Excellent knowledge and trends of UI and UX design and best practises for desktop and mobile including responsive design
• Great communication abilities, attention to details and good problem solving skills to create strong brand identity will go a long way
• Good working knowledge of Wordpress, HTML, CMS and CSS
• Good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO Analysis)
• A positive attitude with creativity and artistic flair is key
• The ability to work under pressure, prioritise projects and meet tight deadlines
• Video producing, editing and motion graphic skills
• Ability to work on Mac OS X platform
• Ecommerce and wire framing software experience is a BONUS
What we would love to see in a designer is a team spirit attitude and someone who is both a maker and a thinker. A designer should always be inspired and fascinated with everything. If you find yourself reading all the way to this part and think you are what we’re looking for we’d love to hear from you.
Please send applications in PDF format with a reason why you’d be a good fit with AMR. If you have any online or social media presence please link that to us. Only successful candidates will be contacted and will need to produce a design portfolio of their best work!