Opening in December 2016, International Convention Centre Sydney (ICC Sydney) is destined to be the premier business and cultural events precinct in the Asia Pacific region, showcasing Sydney to the world through its convention, exhibition and entertainment venues.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Graphic Designer to play a vital role in supporting the delivery of the ICC Sydney communications and enhancing our brand identity, as we prepare to open and manage a $1.5 billion development that will transform the Darling Harbour precinct. This role provides a unique opportunity to play a part in building the brand of the most important business and entertainment events precinct in Australia.
Responsibilities;Protect the brand of ICC SydneyDevelopment of internal and external graphic communications across all platforms of the brand – from corporate to live entertainment.Digital and print medium graphics.Assist in the preparation of graphics for use on the company website and digital communication platforms, including image preparation and loading content through a CMS.Produce Sydney Views, a print publication distributed globally and locallyPrepare digital advertising content including website banners and animated gifs.Develop and follow creative briefs to deliver campaigns.PowerPoint and keynote presentation development.Designing visual process maps.Applying brand guidelines to develop internal policy and procedure templates.
As the successful candidate;A passion for Graphic Design and a desire for a career in the field is essential.Ability to think creatively with an innovative approach to problem solving.High level of attention to detail with the ability to prioritise.Strong organisational and time management skills.Excellent written and verbal communication skills.Demonstrated capacity to work autonomously in the achievement of project deliverables.High level proficiency in the use of Microsoft and Adobe products, CAD, Photoshop, Illustrator or In design and Visio.Experience in advertising, new media, digital advertising campaigns, animated gifs and brand templates is preferred.
Additionally, you will have a positive attitude, a willingness to learn, a demonstrated commitment to your career and the desire to be part of one of Sydney’s largest and most innovative projects. To succeed, you will have a passion for getting results, be resilient with strong customer service and communication skills and be able to establish good working relationships.
We welcome high achievers who are excited to take on new challenges and share their ideas. On-the-job training, development and exposure to an exciting work environment will give you the opportunity to work with great people, while earning a competitive salary and developing an amazing career.
To find out more about life at ICC Sydney, one of the most exciting business events and entertainment precincts in the world, visit
Do you have a minimum 5+ years industry experience and are looking for
the next challenge?
Are you ready to lead our clients to new frontiers of design?
Do you come up with cut-through ideas so sharp that we’ll need band-aids?
We’re looking for someone who can use Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite with their eyes
shut, who doesn’t know what the word ordinary means and is passionate about
effective communication. You also need to live and breathe user-centred design,
thrive on challenges, be a team player and respond well under pressure.
Proven ability to see, lead and deliver
large and small-scale creative solutions
Collaborate across disciplines to deliver
world-class digital experiences and platforms
Lead and participate in brainstorming
Contain a strong understanding of
user-centred design and information architecture
Expert knowledge of current web design
trends and techniques
Required Skills & Experience
Expert proficiency in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
Exceptional online portfolio displaying
mobile first philosophy and user-centred design
Passionate about design and pixel
Excellent written, spoken and presentation
Bachelor of Design (Visual Communication)
Minimum 5+ years industry experience
Commitment to bringing inspiration to your
work and team
Proactive; take ownership and lead task
Ability to meticulously manage and balance
Experience in recognising new talent in a
Believe the glass is half full
One look at our work showcases the exciting
portfolio you could be involved in.
If you want a position with plenty of perks and potential to grow, then this
one’s for you.
Interested? Send us some love and we’ll be in touch.
We're looking for a Senior UX Designer/Lead for our who can support our Sydney team to create award-winning brands by delivering
As a Senior Experience Designer (SrXD) you oversee and deliver experiences to the highest quality possible. Your role involves: exercising an intellectual curiosity; demonstrating a strong sense of craft; championing user-centered design (UCD) processes and techniques; assuming brand custodianship for clients; managing client relationships; fearlessly telling clients things they may know, but are afraid to hear; and, collaborating with interdisciplinary project teams to create innovative solutions.
• Ability to simultaneous lead key user experience projects, while maintaining QA across all XD account deliverables
• Partner with the Design Director on proactive account initiatives.
• Comfortable acting as the UX Expert in all matters relating to retail and ecommerce.
• Comfortable facilitating workshops with clients to encourage the client through a participatory design process
• Ability to build trusted relationships with key client stakeholders
• You think about the broader business environment in which our clients operate and you bring this knowledge to the table in discussion with clients.
• You understand the importance of behavioural design in nudging customers to make small changes in their behaviour for the benefit of the client's business
• Ensure that user testing is conducted at appropriate intervals, ensuring that customers validate key design decisions.
• Present UX work to key account stakeholders (internally and externally)
• Provide UX mentorship across the account and wider XD department
• Sprint Estimation on all UX deliverables/tasks across the department
• Ensure that meetings (incl. weekly XD WIP with client) are run efficiently and effectively, with clear actions.
• Identify new opportunities to improve the sprint based process, in conjunction with other members of the team.
• Ensure projects & tasks are delivered on time and budget
Required Capabilities & Experience:
• 6+ years experience in a dedicated user experience role
• Demonstrate sound design principles through artefacts such as user flows, IA, site maps and wireframes coupled with a high degree of comfort in producing high fidelity prototypes using tools such as Axure RP.
• Demonstrated experience in User research and end to end testing (i.e User interview's, card sorting, surveys, lab user testing, a/b testing, benchmarking)
• Strong Knowledge of UX tools (i.e Axure, Optimal workshop, Silver back, Tree jack)
• Responsive, Mobile and app experience
This is a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's best web design firms. One look at our work showcases the exciting portfolio you could be involved in.
Please submit a folio demonstrating relevant UX experience with your application.