Celsius Design, a well established, dynamic
design studio based in Collingwood seeks an experienced and highly motivated
junior to mid-weight designer wanting to take the next step in their career.
Working closely with the creative team, you
will be required to work autonomously and as part of a team. You will need to be someone who is able to
take initiative and show creative drive and a passion for design.
The successful candidate must be confident
when managing projects from conceptual design to finished art and be able to
confidently present your creative thinking.
You must have:
• a tertiary qualification
• 1-3 years of studio experience is
• Self-motivated, with a positive, ‘can do’
• Independent problem solver
• Highly organised with strict attention to
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to work to deadlines
To be successful in your application you
will need to present a folio containing a variety of work and thinking.
To apply please send your PDF Folio of your
best work to
[..] with the title "YOUR NAME – Design
Only successful applicants will be
Promotive is a young and rapidly growing Australian owned Promotional merchandise company that has a new opening for a driven and hard working Administration Assistant & Sales Support Member to join the team.
We're pretty amazing at what we do and our clients love us. We run hundreds of successful promotional marketing campaigns every month. We're specialists in creative brief fulfillment, innovative product development and building our clients brand engagement and profile.
We have been successfully building our national client base for the past 5 years and now need someone to help take it to the next level and assist in day to day client operations
The most important traits we're looking for are :
1) Top work ethic
2) Great communications skills
3) Ability to learn quickly !
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Support of Sales and Production teams
• General marketing & administration and data entry
• Servicing Clients and Customer Relationship Management
• Answering inbound telephone and email enquiries
What we offer:
- Great young company culture
- Dynamic team and flexible work environment
- Opportunity to join a cool growing company, learn and advancement!
In order to be considered for this position you will need the following:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in customer service, support, sales or account management in a fast paced environment
• High level Word processing skills
• Well organised and ability to work in a team environment.
• A positive 'can do' attitude!
Our Core Values are non negotiable and govern everything we do. Please see if you are a fit with the below before applying:
Attention to Detail in everything we do
Back in a Flash - Speed is everything to us
Customer Focussed - They are our #1
Positive Attitude - self explanatory!
Accountability - Owning our work
Kaizen - Always learning and improving
This role will suit a mature person who is proactive, flexible and able to prioritise and work under pressure to get the job done.
Prior experience in the Promotional, Corporate or Education industry would be a great advantage, however is not essential.
There is great opportunity to grow within our organisation with a big emphasis on employee development and internal promotion.
Note: We are based in South East Melbourne near Monash University and whilst there is public transport we strongly advise applicants have a vehicle for convenient access and unlimited parking.