If you're looking to further your communications career and have between 6 - 12 months' experience in industry, this award-winning, friendly, integrated creative communications agency could be for you.
We're looking for the right fit so, whether you've been interning whilst at Uni or have worked in communications agencies for the past year, please get in touch.
This mid-sized agency with a familiar culture, is expanding and looking for a Communications Exec to bolster the team. You'll have the opportunity to work on an enviable list of internationally-recognised brands across the tech, fitness, music and travel industry.
We're looking for someone who is switched on, interested in popular culture, organised, enthusiastic, creative and thinks themselves as a persuasive communicator.
You'll be hungry to develop and learn new skills, be it social media, events, content or thought leadership to help deliver cut through for your clients within both the consumer PR earned and paid media space.
This is an exceptional opportunity to cut your teeth in a rapidly evolving and exciting industry.
We're a friendly bunch and know the importance of work-life balance which our summer hours and benefits reflect! Including personal training on a Monday, regular team away days and the annual opportunity to win an expenses paid secondment to one of our international agencies in either London or Auckland. We also know that it's crucial that everyone keeps learning, so we offer an extensive bespoke training package too.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you or if you've any questions, then please send us your CV and tell us why you would be a great fit to the Adhesive team.
· Coverage monitoring, reporting and campaign evaluation
· Creative story ideation, pitching to media and meeting journalists
· Supporting with agency and client social media channels – content creation, influencers and ad hoc community management
· Event support, activation and supplier engagement
· Supporting wider team across administration duties
· Excellent written, verbal and persuasive communication skills
· (Wine) glass half full attitude, coupled with the personality to match
· Highly organised with practical knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Great initiative and ‘self-starter’ attitude
· Genuine interest in media (print, online, video, social)