We are after an Operations/Project Manager superstar so don't call unless you are a self-motivated top performer in fitout project management and get the required results.
You must have a deliberate desire to constantly and consistently succeed.
You are client orientated and have a clear and persistent constitution in serving others.
You develop in-depth connections with our clients and partners, you are a motivated team player and communicate with finite precision and direction.
You can be the best at almost everything you do and can prove it!
Don't call unless you are more than certain this is you.
Excellent remuneration structure.
Great opportunity for future positioning.
Further build the culture within our successful progressive organisation.
We don't hire past stories, we hire the best.
Experience and understanding of the building industry would be helpful but a desire to learn and improve is even more valuable to us!
If you are interested in the opportunity to join our team, please call between the hours of 1.00PM to 4.00PM on Friday 06.01.2017 on (02) 9906 6523 and let's chat!
The Drawing Book Studios have over 30 years experience in creative project management for the commercial art industry, needless to say we are passionate about creativity.
This is an encouraging environment that expects curiosity, exploration and creative thinking - we aspire to inspire those we work with on a daily basis.We are offering a 6 month contract with the possibility to extend.
Experience is not necessary however the below skills are a must
· Common sense and community mindedness
· Positive creative outlook
· Problem solving skills
· Initiative and curiosity
· High Organisational Skills
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Managing a range of creative projects from concept to completion
· Meeting with clients and managing their expectations
· Marketing and promotion of the studio and artists
· Heading up creative initiatives with the mentorship of the studio
· Negotiating to arrive at the best outcome for all involved
· Office admin - filing and invoicing.
If you think this is the role for you we would love to know why.
Your application must have;
- Current Resume & brief cover letter - we want to know why you think this job is right for you and get a sense of who you are.
- The name of your favourite artist in the subject heading
An exciting opportunity exists to join boutique creative company Artists in Motion. We are built and dependent upon our unique team of blended talent; the core foundation to each and every one of our creative projects. Our team cover the full project spectrum – from Conception to Completion. We work across Cities, Countries and Cultures within the world of Light Festivals, Global Ceremonies, Arena Spectaculars, Permanent Shows and Installations.
We are seeking a highly organised professional and pro-active Office Manager to join our team. As Office Manager you are responsible for all day-to-day activity of the office and team. In return you'll get to work with a great close knit supportive team and make an impact on the company and its direction. This is a role ideal for anyone who is passionate about organisation and wants to start a career in a company where they can really make a difference.
This is a full time position working from our office in Rosebery.
Desired Skills and Experience:
At least 2 years experience in a fast paced highly organised role:
• Impeccable attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through
• Proven problem solving at the ability to think outside the box
• Self sufficient and able to take initiative
• The ability to multi task working in a fast paced environment
• Standard Microsoft Office software skills are essential
• Flexible and able to prioritise a changing to do list
• Willingness to learn new skills, sometimes stay back, and do whatever it takes to get the job done
Beneficial but not essential:
• Management experience
• Knowledge of the multi-media industry
• Knowledge of Mac computers
• Manage all "Front of house" duties (answering phones, handling all visitors, couriers)
• Manage the office environment ensuring everything runs as expected, order office supplies as required.
• Operate the Projects database, ensuring accuracy of all job details
• Responsibility for scheduling and maintaining calendars for the Executive group
• Prepare reports and financial data when required
• Maintaining and managing company records; database management
• Arrange travel for all staff
• Coordination of freelance staff including contracting and scheduling
• Work closely with the Executive to keep abreast of system changes, and initiate and implement new procedures/improvements.
Please only apply if you have a current working visa and can work full time for a minimum of 12 months. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you are interested, please email your CV with a brief cover letter.
ph: 02 8378 3730