Felix @ Foxtel is a multi-award winning in-house creative agency. We create & produce everything from big budget through the line campaigns to internal communications.
We are building a dedicated team to output clips and reels, which help inspire and educate our customers, staff, partners, advertisers and media about our line-up of brilliant content. We're looking for a Promo Manager to join our purpose built team for 12 months to coordinate the overall promo production lifecycle in line with brand creative and broadcast standards. You will be the gatekeeper, ensuring all the promos are completed and ready for on-air delivery to effectively promote the Foxtel.
If this sounds like you, get in touch.
Cool stuff you will get to do:
- Managing Promus system as required;
- Liaise with mastering editors/promo producer to ensure promos are delivered to deadline
- Book voice over talent & generate weekly audio lists
- Write and coordinate on air elements across team promo outputs
- Ability to cut and export base level work
- Liaise with the Felix, Marketing, Platform and AdSales teams and provide them with scoped promo material they require
- Schedule workload across available team resources and manage team utilisation - manage team WIP
- Oversight of annual team scope of work with Lead Creative and ensure briefs are appropriately categorised and completed
- Identification and communication of Out of Scope work, negotiate appropriate associated costs
- Materials Management, (inc logging footage, asset management etc) tracking and distribution to promo producers
- QC and file deliver of all promos
- Work closely with Promo Producers with file & archive management of all promo bases
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
- Estimation of production work as required, team purchasing and invoicing as required - in conjunction with Producers
What we are looking for:
- Higher School Certificate or equivalent level essential. Tertiary qualification in media related subject preferred
- c. 5 years' experience in Broadcast Television, e.g. Video Tapes or Library
- Strong data input skills - preferred experience in Promus or IBMS
- Intermediate AVID/Desktop editing software
- Intermediate Microsoft Office - excel
- An understanding of the basic principles of promo production
- Must have excellent attention to detail and time management
- Able to use initiative to problem solve
- Strong decision making skills and ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
Being a part of the Foxtel team gives you access to a great range of benefits! It's designed to give something back for the hard work you do every day. Benefits include a generous employee subscription offer, awesome discounts and deals, competitions and giveaways from some amazing brands, access to a wide range of activities and health & wellbeing offerings through our Vitality program and much more!
We start with the customer, we work as one team, we make it simple, we are courageous & we are creative.
Applications close on: 23/07/2015 at 11:59 PM