Unleash your creativity. Rare opportunity to work with a globally loved brand, reshaping the experience of millions of customers a year.Portfolio defining opportunityLeverage your world-class UCD skillsDrive digital transformation!
Join a leadership team united by a powerful vision of creating the most aspirational version of their consumer app possible. This is an organisation known for its culture-defining brand, bringing smiles and amazing experience to the world for decades.
Interfacing between the business and tech teams you’ll be responsible for the overall customer narrative. Architecting contemporary and world-class designs that are functional, intuitive and on brand, will form the core challenge of this role.
Because great design can be subjective you’ll be adept at rapid prototyping, engaging across a wide variety of stakeholders and third-party service providers to take projects from inception to delivery.
You’re the ideal candidate for this role because…..
Your skills that shine include….Comprehensive User Centric Design experience.Responsive and data-driven design capability.Deep research on contemporary best practices.Proficiency across visual design tools (Coding insight/capability highly regarded).
Rarely does the chance to own and influence at this scale come to market. The successful candidate for this role will have an amazing project to showcase the full scope of their talents to add to their portfolio. Work alongside down to earth, fun loving, genuinely good teammates and leaders who are not afraid to challenge the status quo. Great dollars and benefits on offer, vibrant energetic workspace, cutting-edge tools and tech.
I'm here to help so please give me a call if you have any questions on +61 429 451 795 or email [...]
Looking forward to hearing from you, Kayleigh.
Are you a left-brainer who loves the design industry? Shillington is looking for a new Student Experience Manager at our Sydney head office.
You will need to be organised, thorough and energetic, but we're not expecting you to have experience in all of the below. We’re looking for a friendly person who loves coming to work and enjoys a drink on Fridays!
We are looking for a mid–senior designer who feels passionate about working on projects that can make a social difference. Your work is concept driven, you like to problem solve and craft your designs and you have a keen eye for detail.
Since it was founded in 2006, Carbon Creative has grown into a leading Indigenous creative agency working across a diverse client portfolio with a strong emphasis on positive social change. Often, but not always, this involves working in specialised communications with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and other socially marginalised populations.
Like everyone in the Carbon team, the expectation is that you will work across Indigenous and non-Indigenous projects, will be respectful of all traditions and cultures, and you welcome and celebrate diversity.
– deliver strong design solutions for a variety of projects across print and digital
– work as part of a small, highly motivated and talented team
– collaborate in seeing jobs through from brief to delivery
– are passionate about good ideas and well crafted design
– have a strong portfolio
– have a great attention to detail
– have great finished art skills, as well as design and concept skills.
– are highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
– like to work as part of a small team
– are keen to work on a variety of projects across print and digital
– keep up to date with the latest trends and technologies
– are self motivated pro-active and organised
– have a strong social remit with a natural motivation to contribute towards positive social change
– have been been working as a designer/art-director for a while now, 3 to 6 years.
– have a sense of humour, and the ability to leave your ego at the door
Carbon Creative celebrates diversity and so we strongly encourage members of all cultures and communities to apply.
Please send us a CV and a PDF with your folio, or a link to your folio to Monique Kneepkens (as per the email link) and put ‘Designer Wanted: <your name>’ in the subject line.