WANTED: PRODUCER / PRODUCTION MANAGER DD8
Superstar producer with experience in post and/or broadcast and exceptional communication & organisational skills?
Read on… this could be the perfect job for you!
offices in Singapore and Sydney, DD8 is a new company going through a growth
spurt requiring a producer asap. DD8 is a growing, artist owned and operated,
branding, live action & visual effects studio - creating high-end work for
advertisements, documentaries, broadcasters and web content.
are looking for a superstar – a smart producer with brilliant people skills,
who loves working within a team and has amazing attention to detail. Reporting
to our Executive Producer, you will be in charge of the day-to-day workflow
within the studio and also attending to our valued clients needs.
role will be diverse and exciting:
- Creative Communicator – briefing and updating creatives on scopes
of work/feedback working closely with the Senior Production team with client
- Traffic management - hiring/negotiating contractors and scheduling
2D/3D/VFX pipelines for commissioned work.
- Budgeting and estimating jobs – particularly with our repeat
- Account Management – We need someone who can respond efficiently
to our clients needs and work with the team to make those needs and dreams into
a reality. Reporting back to the EP and the clients about the project’s status,
as it currently stands, is imperative.
- Assisting in New Business pitches and Live Action Shoots where
necessary. General Office Upkeep – Updating and managing online production
management platforms, scheduling meetings, stationery/general office supply
orders and managing diaries of key senior creatives.
- Working with the Senior Producer and Marketing Director as
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in production (post production experience preferred).
- Personality A+ positive & proactive with great communications
skills (verbal, written & digital).
- Amazing People Skills: Great team player and someone who
knows how important our clients and our staff are to us. Your client liaison
skills should be second to none.
- A love of 2D and 3D animation, and a thirst to learn more.
- Although you may not have live action or VFX experience, it would
be extremely handy.
- Good knowledge of social media.
This job has a great opportunity for growth for the right
person. Get in whilst we’re small and grow with us. Besides all of
this it’s an awesome, fun environment to work in.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Please,
no freelancers. This is a full-time position. Please include a cover letter on why you would like to work at DD8.