Media Heads is a boutique media production and content house located in
Crows Nest (Sydney) and we have a great opportunity which has just opened up for a junior multimedia producer.
The role is multi-faceted and requires someone with a keen
eye, attention to detail, a creative mind and thought process, and with some
experience in multimedia production.
· developing concepts for TV, video (and radio)
initiatives and campaigns;
writing and collaborating on Media Heads’ creative scripts;
· staging and filming content;
planning and production management;
editing / post-production
helping to grow the social media side of the
Audio editing experience / knowledge would also be an
The person we’re seeking will need to be able to write,
shoot, edit and production manage. You’ll literally be able to jump straight
in, do a variety of things, and not be an assistant to someone. Strong
organisational, interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work
under pressure to tight deadlines are also important skills for this role.
In addition, the person we’re seeking will:
have excellent writing skills and an eye for
have a creative eye with regards to video production;
possess initiative and be self-motivated;
· be able to provide examples of previous work.
We're willing to further train the right person and even to take on
a recent graduate if the right attitude and skills are there.
The Media Heads team is small but highly skilled, working primarily with
not-for-profit organisations, charities, government departments and government
agencies in the areas of social change, public awareness and public education. We
devise creative concepts, write and produce TV and radio content, and
create online and social media elements for our clients.
also runs a non-profit organisation called RADD – Recording Artists, Actors and
Athletes Against Drink Driving. Read more about
Media Heads here:
At Foxtel, we deliver a better entertainment experience to over 7 million Australians every day. 2015 will be huge with an epic new price, the ingenious new iQ3 and Foxtel Broadband Bundles about to send entertainment into overdrive. Join our team of superheros for the entertainment revolution.
We are now looking for an IPTV Producer to join the team in North Ryde for 12 months! The purpose of this role is to keep Anytime on Foxtel products (iQ3, Foxtel Go, Foxtel Play, T-Box) up to date and relevant to the audience whilst also maintaining consistency across the business.
So if you have a passion for content, a background in digital media and a high attention to detail, keep reading as this could be your next role!
What you will do:
What we are looking for:
Being a part of the Foxtel team gives you access to a great range of benefits! It's designed to give something back for the hard work you do every day. Benefits include a generous employee subscription offer, awesome discounts and deals, competitions and giveaways from some amazing brands, access to a wide range of activities and health & wellbeing offerings through our Vitality program and much more!
We start with the customer, we work as one team, we make it simple, we are courageous & we are creative.applications close: 14/07/2015 at 11:59 PM
We are looking for an
energetic Facilities/Resources Coordinator to join our friendly post-production
team. The successful applicant must be self-motivated & able to demonstrate
initiative & diligence with high attention to detail.
· Maintaining up-to-date personnel schedules &
· Liaising with producers & artists about deadlines
· Updating data in our scheduling and timesheet database
· Ensuring all resources are fully occupied, and
freelancers are brought in for relevant projects
· Assisting the Operations Manager in the day-to-day
running of the studio
· Occasional research & admin support for the
· Reception duty relief as required
To be successful in
this role you will need:
· Strong organisational & project management skills
· Experience project managing multiple projects
· Experience in a similar role (either assisting or
managing solo) in a post-production/CGI facility
· Experience scheduling resources and working with gantt
· A flexible and adaptable approach to working with
· Strong computer literacy & numeracy skills
· The demonstrated ability to work under pressure &
· The flexibility & willingness to work overtime
· Diligence, initiative & extremely high attention
· Strong communication skills, including a friendly
· To enjoy working in a cooperative team environment
If you are interested in working in a
fast-paced environment with a fun team, please forward your resume along with a
cover letter addressing the relevant criteria, together with references to
[..]. We look forward to hearing from you.