Procrastination is a behaviour change media company based in Melbourne CBD. We make LEDA. LEDA is an ethical
leadership platform that uses cartoons and video games to teach ethical
We're looking for a skilled
2D animator to create character animations for LEDA cartoons and video games.
Check out this link for a peek at the LEDA art style – We're on vimeo. /2111263920 (password:
We are looking for a creative individual who enjoys
working in a team environment. LEDA has a collaborative approach to content
creation where all team members are encouraged to contribute ideas and feedback
throughout the creative process, from script writing through to post production.
We are looking for someone for a three-month
contract who is available to start immediately. There is the expectation that
the position will become full-time when the contract expires. We strongly
encourage diverse candidates to apply.
You are skilled at character animation and
working in Adobe Animate.
You believe in LEDA’s goal of positive social behaviour
Experience creating animations for a specifically
digital platform (like native web) or cross-media projects will be highly
We are looking for a super organised Project Manager to join our brilliant Account Management team.
- To coordinate a portfolio of primarily fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) packaging projects
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Follow project management processes and procedures and track milestones and deliverables
- Use WorkflowMax and Google software to:
- Collate project assets and pre-flight requirements
- Distribute artwork for approval and schedule received edits and art amends
- Proof artwork to specifications, content accuracy and brand standards
- Deliver final artwork files and manage the soft and hard proof approval process including receipt, review and dispatch
A positive, approachable, can-do attitude and a tertiary qualification in marketing, business or a related field is essential.