Interbrand Sydney is looking for a junior writer to join our ranks.
You might have studied creative writing at uni. That said, you might not have. What you’ve definitely done though, is gotten frustrated over a cheesy ad. Wondered why on Earth someone chose that tagline. Had yet another movie, ruined by yet another cliché. You have a passion for language (it’s okay, you can say it). And no matter whether it comes out in short stories, reviews, or just funny Facebook posts, it’s there for all to see.
About the gig
You’ll work with the Head of Writing (hello) to create great ideas and copy for some of Australia’s most interesting and recognisable brands. And you won’t only learn about writing, either. Interbrand’s an eclectic team of creatives, strategists and designers, all of whom you’ll work with and learn from. Everyone’s pretty talented, and super nice too.
If you’re interested, you can find out more about us and our work at Interbrand dot com
We’re looking for someone with…A love of language, writing, and all things wordy.An eagerness to learn and collaborate.An interest in branding, advertising, naming, strategy and design.A keenness to continue (or begin) a career in copywriting.
Relevant tertiary study at uni, college or Award School is highly valued, but not essential.
We’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV, a cover letter (bonus points if it’s fun) and 2-3 writing samples in your application
Williams Lea Tag has a unique opportunity for a Motion Designer/Designer to work primarily onsite with one of our professional services clients. From time to time you may also have to work from our head office in the Sydney CBD.
Your primary function will be to work closely with our Senior Producer, video and design team to create, design and produce motion graphics for internal/external use for our onsite client.
We are looking for someone with a solid design history who is also a whiz with After Effects.
The role requires a high level of autonomy, confidence, technical knowledge and creativity in order to develop and recommend solutions that meet the client's expectations within the agreed budget, timeframe, and framework of the client's infrastructure.
What we are looking for:
Minimum of 3 years experience with extensive work in Adobe CC, Graphic Design, Motion Design and Visual Communications.
Develop a full understanding of the client's business and vision, presenting fresh and vibrant ideas & designs to meet an ever-changing market place.
Think creatively to deliver fresh and vibrant images and concepts in various media including animated, video and other formats as required.
Produce new ideas quickly and efficiently in order to meet tight deadlines.
Use your exceptional skills in editing animation and motion graphics.
Design animatics/storyboards ready for animation.
· Utilise your in-depth understanding of visual communication and its implementation.
Demonstrate flexibility to work paid overtime when the deadline requires.
· Successfully adapt and integrate into a high-end corporate environment and its culture.
Excellent skills and knowledge of Adobe CC, Adobe After Effects + Plug-ins, Premiere and Media Encoder.
Excellent design skills and knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
Proficient with Cinema 4D and integration within After Effects.
The ability to identify client requirements.
Creative concepts, scriptwriting and storyboarding.
Working with external suppliers managing voice-overs.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Proficient with budgeting and estimating costs for end-to-end productions.
Able to work as part of a small team.
Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
Able to follow instructions and respond to management direction.
Proficient in a Mac and PC environment (all suites are Mac-based).
Proficient with Microsoft, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please send your CV - as well as links to your showreel/portfolio - and a cover letter without delay!
Note: ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted. This position is only available to Permanent Australian residents.
MUSE is a private community of leading creative entrepreneurs and businesses.
Our members benefit from workspaces, business support and experiences sparking
innovation and building relationships. Located in the heart of Surry Hills, MUSE is an
inspiring home for creators in design, film, fashion, branding, architecture, art and
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Community & Marketing Coordinator. Reporting to the General Manager, you will contribute to the happiness of the MUSE’s members making sure their work environment is kept to high standards of quality. You will also assist with the promotion of MUSE online to attract more members.
> Marketing and communication
- Help create inspiring marketing and communications campaigns and see them come to life
- Research and planning of social media posts for Instagram, Facebook and Linked In
- Produce content for the website, the blog and eDMs
- Website maintenance (WordPress CMS) and content updates
- Create monthly newsletter
- Assist GM with the organisation of community events (workshops, cocktails, etc.)
- Coordinate photoshoots with inspiring photographers and videographers to create creative AMAZING content
> Community coordination
- Be the fun manager of the building. We need to inspire happiness and collaboration with our creative community.
- Plan adhoc day activities to get the community buzzing.
- Help the management team with creative inspiring ideas to engage collaboration and member communication.
- Manage day to day running of the office, maintenance, stationary, cleanliness
- Regular inspections of floors and common areas with follow up activities with the relevant service contractors
- Collaborate with members on a day to day bases to ensure they are happy and loving life at MUSE.
- Effective management of all contractors on site including performance and ensuring work is carried out to a high standard
- Meeting rooms bookings
- Help with stocks and inventory management
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fun outgoing people person
- Great communications skills
- Digital Savvy
- Social butterfly
- Social media guru
- Strong copywriting skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Professional, reliable and eager to learn
- Experience in hospitality is appreciated but not essential
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Can do and positive attitude
- Admin enthusiast
You will work from our gorgeous heritage rejuvenating building in Surry Hills. You will also have the opportunity to meet a wide range of creative and inspiring entrepreneurs.