A true hospitality hybrid, Atlantic Group is an innovative
and unrivalled leader across the Melbourne landscape. Renowned for world-class
events and hospitality experiences, the brand portfolio spans events, destination
catering, restaurants, bar ambience and retail offerings.
Proudly the black sheep. Atlantic Group is all about
expansion – we don’t like confined spaces; reaching new heights – the ultimate
thrill seeker; and innovation – no replicas allowed.
Join the [A] team as a confident and highly experienced
professional with a strong working knowledge of current trends in the design
successful candidate will assist in the conceptualisation and design of
graphic applications. This includes, but is not limited to, creation of initial
concepts through to completion of finished artwork for projects across all
Atlantic Group brands. The scope of the role will incorporate graphic
design projects including, but not limited to:
confident and creative professional, you will possess a strong sense of
urgency, high attention to detail and solid communication skills. Other
experience required is:
As a valued part of Atlantic Group you will have:
We are looking for a super organised Project Manager to join our brilliant Account Management team.
- To coordinate a portfolio of primarily fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) packaging projects
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Follow project management processes and procedures and track milestones and deliverables
- Use WorkflowMax and Google software to:
- Collate project assets and pre-flight requirements
- Distribute artwork for approval and schedule received edits and art amends
- Proof artwork to specifications, content accuracy and brand standards
- Deliver final artwork files and manage the soft and hard proof approval process including receipt, review and dispatch
A positive, approachable, can-do attitude and a tertiary qualification in marketing, business or a related field is essential.