Sydney, New South Wales
MTV & Comedy Central Australia and New Zealand are on the hunt for a highly experienced Production Coordinator to join the team on a permanent basis in Darlinghurst, Sydney.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Creative Services (SMCS), you will be responsible for providing support to the SMCS by ensuring timely fulfilment of all Production and Creative administrative tasks related to commercial or brand projects.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in events and TV production and is someone who thrives in the fast-paced nature of media.
In this role you will:
- Negotiate, book and manage external producers, crews, equipment suppliers and post production facilities
- Coordinate internal producer and production resources to facilitate department and external creative requests;
- Work in conjunction with the digital team to resource and produce digital and social content
- Ensure contracts are being completed and signed in a timely manner prior to any services being rendered
- Responsible for producing on location at key events / shoots
- Ensure that all actual costs are aligned to shoot/event budgets and processed via the relevant PO system and other internal tracking systems [...]. the budget tracker
- Plan, organise and arrange the movement of crew, equipment and supplies to filming/event locations
- Improve and maintain a high standard of health and safety (WHS) procedures for shoots and events, working with Producers or external crews to ensure that all risk assessments are completed and adequate WHS precautions are taken for shoots/events prior to commencement, with crew notified of any potential hazards
- Organise international, domestic and on ground travel for production crew and talent, along with VISA processing and applications
- Create production and event schedules including Production, Publicity, Marketing, Digital Media and Talent timings
- Management of all production aspects in conjunction with SMCS for creative and commercial projects
- Independently manage, as delegated by SMCS, commercial and brand project fulfilment; including ownership of budget and other project elements etc, with the support of appropriate stakeholders
If you are the chosen one, you will have:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with managing shoot/event budgets
- Experience in a creative or media based role is preferred
- Event management experience desirable
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Ability to liaise at an executive level and to work under pressure
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
If this sounds like you, hit us up with your resume & cover letter at [...].
This job is now expired.