experienced in dealing with printers (press checks), art directing photo shoots
and collaborating with suppliers and our client service team.
organizational skill, attention to detail, and a proficiency with Adobe suite
are all imperative.
Digital Designer/Web Designer
Part time: 15-17 hours per week / Full Time: 35 hours per week
We’re a boutique agency located in Mornington and are excited to announce we are looking for a Digital/Web Designer to join our team.
If you have exceptional digital design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive with layouts and love working directly with clients then you might be the perfect fit.
Applicant must have a passion for design, be able to work in a fast paced environment, work autonomously and as part of a team and also be able to manage a diverse workload. Excellent time management skills and attention to detail are a must.
We’re also open to graphic designers with exceptional layout skills looking to cross over to website design. For us it’s about finding the right fit for our studio and clients.
· Creative web layout skills demonstrated in a supplied portfolio
· Interpret user and client feedback to enhance your designs
· Fast learner who is keen to learn new skills and techniques
· Excellent troubleshooting, time management and communication skills
· Confident in taking client meetings, interpreting briefs and taking on client feedback
· Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
· Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web.
· Expert level skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and other relevant design tools.
· Some experience in WordPress would be an advantage.
Perks of the job
· Great location in walking distance to beach
· Relaxed, professional and friendly working environment
· Opportunity to grow with the business and be part of our success.
· Focused on training and up skilling
· Flexible hours for part time
Scope of work will include (but is not limited to)
· Website design (WordPress Platform)
· Client meetings and website project management
· Adding supplied content / website page creation to follow your designs (you will be working with a developer that can do any required coding)
· Working alongside our website developers and design team
· Participate in team meetings / training
All applications should be 5mb or less and require an introductory cover letter, resume and your best folio or links of work. If you are energetic, enthusiastic, creative yet disciplined looking for a great opportunity then we want to hear from you.
Please Note: This role is located in Mornington. You therefore need to be residing on the Mornington Peninsula or happy to commute from Melbourne. This position is not available for freelancing or working off-site. If you are from overseas you must hold an Australian working visa. Overseas applicants need not apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Operations and Customer Service Manager in this boutique textile and design
agency, you will be working closely with overseas suppliers and local clients
including architects and interior designers.
Joining a small team ensures your involvement across the business and
flexibility and ability to ‘step in’ when required is a must.
· Manage the office and respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner
Manage client orders,
liaise with suppliers and maintain progress of orders
Maintain database and processing
systems using Zoho, CRM and Xero
· Prepare purchase orders, invoice and arrange delivery from international
including shipping with
UPS and local dispatch agencies
and office management tasks
Knowledge of the textile industry an asset but
not essential but a curious mind with the desire to learn will make this role
Showroom assistance will be required from time
to time, presenting textile ranges and fabric options to designers and
establishing an understanding of their requirements.