You know that dream design job?
The one where you get to take the reins, impose your vision, create beautiful things every day, that are loved and used by millions of people every month.
Working with great front and back-end developers, so you can focus on intuitive and elegant digital product experiences, quality and straightforward beauty.
In a fantastic new office, rammed with dual screen iMacs, up by the Shrine in South Melbourne, where we’re expanding our local design and creative team to work with our existing 50-odd-people-around-the-globe-setup.
To work on improving and creating new experiences for our revolutionary new web development tool, our incredibly popular and expanding range of plugins and some new super secret projects.
Plus, you’ll be able to get involved with UX / UI at WPMU DEV, top 5 blog hosting site in the World, Edublogs, and explore your own passions and projects in your day job!
Come and work with us for the chance to reinvent online publishing, to be in at the start of some incredible projects and to enjoy your work more than you previously ever thought was possible.
- Are a digital UX / UI designer
- Have a cracking portfolio that shows just how good you are
- Can both wireframe and hand over pixel perfect design to developers
- Love your work, are looking for an opportunity where you can love it even more
- Want to work in an established medium sized company, with a start-up culture (all of the good, none of the bad)
- And are excited about helping us transform online design & publishing
- Want to offer you the most enjoyable, flexible, challenging role you've ever had
- Will provide you with all the tools, support and backing you need to get the job done.
- Offer very attractive renumeration and working conditions, this is a full time and ongoing role with all the regular perks
- Provide an established local design team that you'll love to work with
- Are growing, fast, and this is your chance to get in on the ground floor
- Provide heaps of awesome perks... from trips to New York to in-house personal training
EthicalJobs.com.au is looking for a specialist in all things digital to take charge of the direction of our digital communications, and grow the size and engagement of our online communities. If you’d love to work across email marketing and social media, blog content creation and PPC ad campaigns, we’d love to have you join our tight-knit team in Collingwood.
EthicalJobs.com.au is one of the top
Australian job-search sites for jobs in the not-for-profit sector and beyond.
We regularly communicate with a passionate community of over 80,000 email
subscribers, 3,000 fantastic organisations, 30,000+ Facebook followers, and of
course, the more than 160,000 people who visit our site each and every month.
We’re a small team (eight people)
that’s inspired to “work for a better world” through connecting people and
organisations who share a vision of a more equitable, just and sustainable
Our friendly, spacious office is just
off Smith St in Collingwood. There's loads of natural light, high ceilings,
standing desks, a large outdoor deck for lunches and drinks after work, and
great food and coffee just around the corner.
About the Role
This is an exciting time to join our fast-growing social enterprise: our digital communications are a top priority in driving our growth across the country, and we’re looking for someone to lead the direction they’re going in. We're excited to hear your ideas and empower you to implement them.
This varied and dynamic role will see
About YouYou have anywhere from 2 years to 10
You're an exceptional writer, have no
problem creating content for specific audiences on varied topics, and have a
keen eye for good design.
Finally, you share our vision of a
better world and you’re excited about the challenge of playing a leading role
in a small, fast-growing, social enterprise.
How to apply for this job
In order to apply, please first email peter [at] ethicaljobs [dot] com [dot] au to request a full position description,
including salary details and application instructions.
Applications close 9am, Monday 11 May.