Sydney Tools is Australia’s number one online retailer for household and professional powertool brands such as Makita, Milwaukee, Hitachi, Dewalt, Bosch and many more..
We Are Searching For:
We are searching for a passionate Graphic Designer
Our projects range from capturing images and videos, designing brands, logos, banners, catalogues, weekly EDM's, TV commercials, and Web Design.
The Skills Required:
· Proficient in using a DLSR camera, and Adobe CS6 (After Effects, and Photoshop are a must,)
. Experience in After Effects desirable.
· A grade attitude - Always striving to achieve industry best standards with a great thirst for knowledge on leading design and trends globally
· Collaborative approach to concept work and ideation
· Take a project from initial brief through finished art
· Attention to detail, especially when under pressure.
· Share an opinion on a design
· Display hard working ethics and remain self-motivated
· Work closely with marketing and managers on daily workflow
· Respect deadlines and work consistently
· Friendly, approachable and thoughtful with an awesome sense of humour
· Amazing communication skills, explain something to a non-designer quickly and with patience
· An exciting blend of a vibrant start-up environment and professional operations in our office.
· Opportunity to play a significant role in enabling the development of our growing corporate portfolio.
- Build your skill set by working alongside, junior, medium, and senior graphic designers, and program coding developers
- Progressive and rewarding environment
- Ample on-site parking
Skyline Creative is a boutique, holistic marketing provider, partnering with its clients to create and deliver unparalleled real estate marketing content.
We love what we do and foster the belief that the key to a successful business is in it's people.
Currently we are looking for talented individuals who share a passion for architectural and interior design and photography. Joining a dynamic team of like minded photographers, our freelance team will work well with people, be customer focused and have a creative drive and a keen eye for detail.
Successful applicants will require to have a current driver's license, own transport and photography kit including –Canon 6D or higher or Nikon equivalentOn camera Speed lightLenses that range from 17mm - 200mmTripod
Servicing high-end clients across Sydney our office operates between Monday-Friday, and work is available to those who are keen, talented and fit with Skyline's values and beliefs. Quantity of work is determined by your own availability, desire, reliability and quality of both onsite service and end product.
As a freelance photographer your key roles include-
1. Photographing residential and commercial properties in preparation for marketing campaigns.
2. Working together with clients effectively and with courtesy on property location to provide a quality service and outstanding photography.
3. Same-day imagery upload via FTP or office delivery. Retouching is done in-house, so only raw delivery is required.
4. Travelling to and from appointments via your own transport, on time and according to schedule.
In addition to the above, portraiture experience and real estate knowledge is desirable however not essential. We are happy to train in the technical aspects, as long as enthusiasm and a natural sense of space and design can be displayed.
If this sounds like you and you are looking to contribute to an industry leader please apply online supplying a copy of your current portfolio and cover letter detailing your experience and why you feel you would be suited to the position.
We look forward to hearing from you!