About the company:
WHSmith is an historic, much loved international retailer that operates stores in an array of fast paced, dynamic environments including airports, train stations, hospitals, universities, and shopping centres.
About the role:
At present, we are looking for a superstar Marketing Admin to work across multiple business channels in a newly created position. The organisational culture is one that places a high focus on collaboration, hard work and innovation. The successful candidate will have a high standard of work and drive themselves and their colleagues to a common goal of success.
· Work with Marketing team to deliver seasonal campaigns
· Work across departments to coordinate promotional cycle
· Communication with external & internal stallholders on Marketing activity
· Liaise & work with current fundraising partner
· Manage marketing assets and supplier compliance relationships
· Assist the Marketing Manager in development and maintenance of marketing plans.
· Special projects for the Marketing Department (as reviewed and defined by manager).
· Degree qualified, preferably in marketing or a related field.
· Working experience of InDesign and MS Office suite
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, detail focussed.
· Self-starter who enjoys proactive learning & hard work
· Ability to:work autonomouslymeet multiple deadlinesmulti task and adapt to change quickly
· 6 months' professional working experience in the Marketing field desirable
· Retail sales experience desirable
· Professional with a sense of fun and vibrancy, positive attitude and boundless energy
If you are motivated to make a move in your Marketing career in the retail industry and interested in working in a growing, fast paced and dynamic business then we would love to hear from you!
Interested? Apply (via this website only), specifying your salary expectations.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interbrand Sydney is looking for a junior writer to join our ranks.
You might have studied creative writing at uni. That said, you might not have. What you’ve definitely done though, is gotten frustrated over a cheesy ad. Wondered why on Earth someone chose that tagline. Had yet another movie, ruined by yet another cliché. You have a passion for language (it’s okay, you can say it). And no matter whether it comes out in short stories, reviews, or just funny Facebook posts, it’s there for all to see.
About the gig
You’ll work with the Head of Writing (hello) to create great ideas and copy for some of Australia’s most interesting and recognisable brands. And you won’t only learn about writing, either. Interbrand’s an eclectic team of creatives, strategists and designers, all of whom you’ll work with and learn from. Everyone’s pretty talented, and super nice too.
If you’re interested, you can find out more about us and our work at Interbrand dot com
We’re looking for someone with…A love of language, writing, and all things wordy.An eagerness to learn and collaborate.An interest in branding, advertising, naming, strategy and design.A keenness to continue (or begin) a career in copywriting.
Relevant tertiary study at uni, college or Award School is highly valued, but not essential.
We’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV, a cover letter (bonus points if it’s fun) and 2-3 writing samples in your application
Koskela is looking for an experienced industrial designer to join our team, this is an amazing opportunity for the right person! We'd like someone who's passionate about furniture, has 3-5 years experience and exceptional 3D rendering skills. You'd be working alongside our Design Director to develop new Koskela products and to develop project specific pieces. This is a rare opportunity in Australian design!
Please send your CV and cover letter which specifically answers the following questions:Why is Koskela a brand which you would be proud to work for?Can you describe your ideal workplace?What are you passionate about?