At Eight Steps West we love thinkers. You know, the kind of people that
question everything. People that rise to a challenge who can take the thread of
an idea and create something special. Right now, we’re looking for a Senior
Designer who’s hungry to be the next big thing.
We work with
some of the biggest brands around – Cathay Pacific, Dragonair, KFC, Deloitte,
Fitness First, Foxtel, Europcar and Yahoo7 to name just a few. As Senior
Designer you’ll work closely with our Head of Creative and Creative Director
across our entire client list.
four years’ in a similar role, it’s essential you are comfortable taking a
project from brief to delivery. You’ll work on everything from brand identity,
brand campaigns, employer branding, internal communications and everything in
between. A real ‘ideas person’ you’ll need to thrive on bringing concepts to
life, injecting your creativity to projects both print and digital – this isn’t
just an order-taking role.
work closely with client services throughout the lifecycle of a project, so
awesome communication skills, an upbeat personality and an understanding of
their role and needs is essential. As well as impressing everyone with your
creative skills, it’s equally important that you can take onboard and implement
person for this role will be inquisitive, driven, adaptable and hungry to build
their career. They’ll be commercially aware, passionate about delivering
outstanding work and helping us to grow both our business and our culture. For
a savvy, confident and smart thinker who is calm under pressure the role offers
excellent professional and personal growth.
Starting: June 2015
Location: Caringbah, Sydney
We have an opportunity for a mid-weight front-end developer with solid Wordpress experience to make an impact at our agency.
Digerati is a unique full service business partnering with our sister agency fohm.com.au to deliver end to end marketing and digital solutions. You will work within a very competent team with various backgrounds and experiences, our culture is vigorous on personal and team based development.
Send some of your work and we'll be in contact if we like your gear.
Got Questions or like to Apply?
Email us on ainsley (at) digeratisolutions.com.au
Supplying example sites required.
You know that dream design job?
The one where you get to take the reins, impose your vision, create beautiful things every day, that are loved and used by millions of people every month.
Working with great front and back-end developers, so you can focus on intuitive and elegant digital product experiences, quality and straightforward beauty.
In a fantastic new office, rammed with dual screen iMacs, up by the Shrine in South Melbourne, where we’re expanding our local design and creative team to work with our existing 50-odd-people-around-the-globe-setup.
To work on improving and creating new experiences for our revolutionary new web development tool, our incredibly popular and expanding range of plugins and some new super secret projects.
Plus, you’ll be able to get involved with UX / UI at WPMU DEV, top 5 blog hosting site in the World, Edublogs, and explore your own passions and projects in your day job!
Come and work with us for the chance to reinvent online publishing, to be in at the start of some incredible projects and to enjoy your work more than you previously ever thought was possible.
- Are a digital UX / UI designer
- Have a cracking portfolio that shows just how good you are
- Can both wireframe and hand over pixel perfect design to developers
- Love your work, are looking for an opportunity where you can love it even more
- Want to work in an established medium sized company, with a start-up culture (all of the good, none of the bad)
- And are excited about helping us transform online design & publishing
- Want to offer you the most enjoyable, flexible, challenging role you've ever had
- Will provide you with all the tools, support and backing you need to get the job done.
- Offer very attractive renumeration and working conditions, this is a full time and ongoing role with all the regular perks
- Provide an established local design team that you'll love to work with
- Are growing, fast, and this is your chance to get in on the ground floor
- Provide heaps of awesome perks... from trips to New York to in-house personal training