If you think working with a CEO and making their life work is interesting, then it gets more exciting when that CEO meets with hundreds of other CEOs every year. Ready to rise to the challenge?
Sidekick is the best description – be there at the right time, help make things happen, handle all the detail.
Who is Step Change?
We are a collective of unlike-minded people, from strategists to creatives, with a shared distaste for the status quo and playing small. We work with leaders in challenger businesses who are looking for a step change and a path to winning in a complex world.
With 100+ clients, 35 people and a high growth rate, we’re inspiring Step Changes in businesses and people. Oh, and we don't work with wankers (watch the video on our website and you'll understand).
Key Responsibilities:Setting the schedule for the CEO – knowing everything about what’s coming up, who it’s with and what matters to help them winManage clients, most of whom are also CEOs, setting them up for a winning experienceOffice manager – keep the place runningAdmin support and business analytics
About YouYou've got 8 years experience in managing an office environmentA calm, mature approach in a sometimes-chaotic environment
We're after a bubbly personality that will give clients a winning experience every time they get in touch with Step Change. Your passion for solving problems is only trumped by the joy you get from making stuff happen (and maybe from sorting by colour all the M&Ms in the jar). You're also tough under pressure and locking eyes with a CEO doesn't scare you. Or it does scare you a bit but you’ll do it anyway. That's fine too.
How To Apply:Complete the online application at www[dot]hellostepchange[dot]com/join-our-team/You'll need to send us your CV and a cover letter with three dot points on why you're the ideal sidekick. To show you really do have attention to detail, include the word 'shark' in your application
Please note that direct applications through TheLoop will not be accepted.
Interbrand Sydney is looking for a junior writer to join our ranks.
You might have studied creative writing at uni. That said, you might not have. What you’ve definitely done though, is gotten frustrated over a cheesy ad. Wondered why on Earth someone chose that tagline. Had yet another movie, ruined by yet another cliché. You have a passion for language (it’s okay, you can say it). And no matter whether it comes out in short stories, reviews, or just funny Facebook posts, it’s there for all to see.
About the gig
You’ll work with the Head of Writing (hello) to create great ideas and copy for some of Australia’s most interesting and recognisable brands. And you won’t only learn about writing, either. Interbrand’s an eclectic team of creatives, strategists and designers, all of whom you’ll work with and learn from. Everyone’s pretty talented, and super nice too.
If you’re interested, you can find out more about us and our work at Interbrand dot com
We’re looking for someone with…A love of language, writing, and all things wordy.An eagerness to learn and collaborate.An interest in branding, advertising, naming, strategy and design.A keenness to continue (or begin) a career in copywriting.
Relevant tertiary study at uni, college or Award School is highly valued, but not essential.
We’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV, a cover letter (bonus points if it’s fun) and 2-3 writing samples in your application
MUSE is a private community of leading creative entrepreneurs and businesses.
Our members benefit from workspaces, business support and experiences sparking
innovation and building relationships. Located in the heart of Surry Hills, MUSE is an
inspiring home for creators in design, film, fashion, branding, architecture, art and
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Community & Marketing Coordinator. Reporting to the General Manager, you will contribute to the happiness of the MUSE’s members making sure their work environment is kept to high standards of quality. You will also assist with the promotion of MUSE online to attract more members.
> Marketing and communication
- Help create inspiring marketing and communications campaigns and see them come to life
- Research and planning of social media posts for Instagram, Facebook and Linked In
- Produce content for the website, the blog and eDMs
- Website maintenance (WordPress CMS) and content updates
- Create monthly newsletter
- Assist GM with the organisation of community events (workshops, cocktails, etc.)
- Coordinate photoshoots with inspiring photographers and videographers to create creative AMAZING content
> Community coordination
- Be the fun manager of the building. We need to inspire happiness and collaboration with our creative community.
- Plan adhoc day activities to get the community buzzing.
- Help the management team with creative inspiring ideas to engage collaboration and member communication.
- Manage day to day running of the office, maintenance, stationary, cleanliness
- Regular inspections of floors and common areas with follow up activities with the relevant service contractors
- Collaborate with members on a day to day bases to ensure they are happy and loving life at MUSE.
- Effective management of all contractors on site including performance and ensuring work is carried out to a high standard
- Meeting rooms bookings
- Help with stocks and inventory management
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fun outgoing people person
- Great communications skills
- Digital Savvy
- Social butterfly
- Social media guru
- Strong copywriting skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Professional, reliable and eager to learn
- Experience in hospitality is appreciated but not essential
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Can do and positive attitude
- Admin enthusiast
You will work from our gorgeous heritage rejuvenating building in Surry Hills. You will also have the opportunity to meet a wide range of creative and inspiring entrepreneurs.