PROJECT MANAGER/ BUSINESS ANALYST
Sydney, New South Wales
- Ultimo, Sydney
- Contract Position for Approximately 12 Months
- $80,030 - $87,531 [...]. + Generous Super
ABC Splash is a new educational website for all Australian students, teachers and carers. The role is based in the ABC Innovation division in Ultimo, Sydney which manages ABC Online, ABC Mobile, new platforms and content forms.
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Project Manager to join our Digital Education team to deliver outstanding digital projects, content and functionality. An excellent understanding of web production including techniques and process for scoping, managing and producing websites and functionality is a must. This role will focus on managing a range of small projects with external parties which will be integral to ABC Splash. This unique role requires your skills in project management as well as your eye for detail that is required to research requirements for delivery of digital products.
If your passion is for all things digital with a particular interest in education, and you have a positive, proactive attitude, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Tertiary qualification in digital media production, educational multimedia or related field is highly desirable, with extensive and significant relevant industry experience.
- Demonstrated and significant experience in initiating and producing outstanding websites and digital projects. Experience with mobile and tablets desirable.
- Demonstrated detailed knowledge and experience in the analysis of online application systems including skills in market analysis, business requirements and analytics.
- Demonstrated experience and a proven track record in coordinating and directing creative and technical teams in a deadline-driven production environment. Experience in managing production and relationships with third party vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and in teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to write briefs, reports and deliver presentations and pitches as required. Experience in managing projects with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- An understanding of and commitment to the ABC's aims, objectives and workplace values, together with relevant policies and guidelines including Editorial Policies, Equity & Diversity and Work Health & Safety.
Copies of the ABC Editorial Policies are available at [...]
Applicants must address the selection criteria. For more information on working at the ABC and how to apply, visit [...]/careers
For further information contact Monique Potts on (02) 8333 2017
Applications Close: 16 June 2013
Vacancy Reference: 493714
Recruitment Agency applications will not be accepted.
This job is now expired.