· Work and consult with the Managing and Creative Director to develop and execute a Business Plan including financial reporting models, compliance programs and sales and marketing objectives for the future direction of the company.
· Review, Identify and Implement Key performance Indicators (KPI's) to ensure the long term success and profitability of the business.
· Have a shared responsibility to work with the senior management team with the primary goal of implementing the Business Plan and developing the company.
· Comply with and also be responsible for the ongoing development of the company's Code of Conduct.
Without in any way limiting the general duties, the OM (under the direction the Managing and Creative Director) shall be responsible for:
· The management of the company, key staff, and the design, implementation and management of the company's systems and procedures;
· Playing a significant role in formulating clear strategic, operational, sales and marketing and financial goals for the company and the growth of the company's business, including new revenue generation, margin improvement and expense reduction opportunities consistent with the company's vision and objectives;
· Overseeing monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of the company's financial reporting and using this information on a regular basis to drive initiatives that will help to meet the company's financial objectives;
· Assisting the Managing and Creative Director in creating annual organisational budget, and monitoring cash flow;
· Overseeing the recruitment of general management of staff to create a positive workplace environment that is conducive to delivering high levels of output, creativity and input from the company's employees and retained contractors;
· Assisting in the identification, initiation and overseeing of additional strategic opportunities for the company
· Ensuring compliance with all Occupational Health & Safety laws throughout the company;
· From time to time, assisting the company in any project in which the company has an interest.
· Leadership and vision in managing staff groups or initiatives;
- Confident in managing the processes, procedures and staff in accounting
· Managing a variety of staff across different skill sets
· Ability to operate in a fast pace, community and creative environment;
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style, open to direction and able to look at situations from several points of view;
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
· Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the company;
· Good understanding of social media and marketing applicable to performing arts and education.
· An attention to detail and facts and a persuasive manner of presenting them;
· Ability to delegate responsibilities effectively;
· Commitment to high professional ethical standard and a high comfort level working in a diverse environment;
· Experience in a creative or Performing Arts environment preferred;
· Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook;
Our small, highly successful film production company is seeking a dynamic, friendly and organised office manager for a one year contract with potential for a full time role.
Responsibilities include liaising with clients to organise shooting and editing schedules, quoting and writing proposals for new jobs, general office management, and occasional assistance in the field on shoots.
Candidates must be highly enthusiastic, friendly, articulate, show initiative, and be able to cope with extremely busy periods. Industry experience is an advantage.