Skyline Creative is a boutique, holistic marketing provider, partnering with its clients to create and deliver unparalleled photography and video marketing content.
Currently we are looking for a talented individual with awesome administration skills, who can assist with the co-ordination of work and the scheduling of our creative personnel on the road. They will be required to control and manage workflow, and will be the first point of contact for all bookings direct from clients.
Joining a dynamic team based out of the creative hub of La Porte Space in Rosebery, our Customer Support Coordinator will work well with people, be detail focused and have the ability to balance both the customer service and admin aspects of the role.
Ideal applicants will possess a,
- passion for studio production
- experience in taking client bookings or scheduling crews
- meticulous eye for detail
- experience in meeting deadlines and problem solving when delays occur
- exceptional ability to identify and communicate the needs of the studio, and the assertiveness to get things done
Knowledge of video/photography/media post-production is desirable however not essential. We are happy to train in the technical aspects, as long as enthusiasm and a driven attitude is present.
Please note commencement date is Jan/Feb 2018.
If this sounds like you and you are looking to contribute and help grow our studio in a creative environment please apply online with a cover letter and CV detailing your experience and why you feel you would be suited to the position.
We look forward to hearing from you!
A busy Production House seeking a Front of House/Office Administration person that has strong administration skills and client & stakeholder service capabilities.
Jungle Entertainment is a dynamic and busy production company based in Darlinghurst producing TV commercials, TV series and feature films. We are a creative, fast-paced and fun environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with an interest in screen content production, both in the advertising and the film and TV industries. This position provides the perfect platform to gain industry experience, particularly in the field of production.
You must be:
- Conscientious, diligent, able to prioritise tasks and work on multiple jobs at once.
- Able to self-manage your own workload.
- Willing to work longer hours where necessary.
- Interested in all aspects of production, a passion for the industry and learning are essential to this role.
- Have Microsoft Office and iCal proficiency. Adobe Creative Cloud knowledge is also necessary.
- Have strong communication skills and a confident phone manner
- Have the ability to learn basic IT procedures and troubleshoot problems when necessary.
- You must hold a current drivers license and be proficient in driving.
- Some prior advertising or film production experience is a plus.
- Being the first point of contact for clients and stakeholders on phone, email and face-to-face.
- Upkeep of the office, studio and edit suite.
- Hospitality for all guests.
- Updating office procedures and documents.
- Facilitating couriers and travel arrangements for staff.
- Assisting our executives, production staff and directors in their workload, including daily administration.
- Conducting research for new jobs, quotes and pitch documents.
- Manage office facilities.
- Potential to assist on set and in post.
Please include a Cover Letter detailing why you are appropriate for this role along with a CV outlining your experience.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, don't wait, apply today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications received, only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Studio Mondo is looking for a Logistics/Production Coordinator to join the team at our Silverwater studio!
If you're highly organised, efficiency-focused and able to manage multiple tasks at once, this role is for you.
The role is responsible for the production of imagery for the David Jones eCommerce site.
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for the management of product inventory for the shoots, and to ensure the product is logged in, assigned to shoots, passed on to the copy team where relevant and then dispatched back to the DJ’s team. They manage the team of stylists and freelancers when necessary to ensure they are working inline with the style guide, and determine efficiencies to ensure maximum shoot volumes are achieved.
As a content creation agency, Studio Mondo works across many different types of media, including:
If you or someone you know has experience in a similar role and enjoy working in a fast-paced and fun studio environment, please send your CV in to the email address listed below with 'Logistics/Production Coordinator' in the subject line.