Want an exceptional leadership role in a thriving creative agency without the politics? As the Creative Services Manager you will play a pivotal role in leading and managing the day-to-day operations of our rapidly growing, tight-knit team. You understand that the secret to getting sh!t done is razor sharp work-flow planning, switched on financial management and being the ultimate team whisper. It’s you that keeps Saltree at the top of client Christmas card lists.
Answering directly to the Executive Creative Director, day-to-day your role involves planning & managing the agency’s overall workflow schedule; ensuring on-time delivery and profitability of each project; project management (aka ensuring the team has what they need to get the job done); updating and managing online schedules; developing estimations plus quality control of artwork and proof-reading.
Whilst this is a full-time role, we are open to offering flexible hours. This role is ideal for someone who is yearning for the agency buzz without the sweat-shop hours and stress.
If you are ready to step up, and your organisational skill borderline OCD, then we would love to hear from you.
- Planning, forecasting & management of studio workflow, traffic, deadlines & staff allocation
- Continual development of studio workflow best practice policies
- Staying ahead of workflow efficiency trends & best practice
- Organising team meetings and leading daily production WIP meetings
- Managing deadlines to ensure on-time delivery and profitability of studio projects
- Ensuring all components to run the job are received prior to the project start date
- Briefing in teams with regards to topline executional jobs (do X to get Y by Z timeframe)..
- Managing the day-to-day communications on projects between team and clients
- Managing day-to-day client & supplier communications for key accounts & projects
- End-to-end project management and profitability of assigned client accounts
- Developing and managing basic estimations & setup of job bags on server & WorkflowMax.
- Accurately recording key docs & updating WFM during project lifecycle
- Ensuring accurate time management / timesheets for entire studio team
- Proof reading and quality control of artwork and marketing collateral
- Min 3 to 5yrs in similar role within creative agency environment
- Extensive experience with traffic planning, studio management and project management
- Experience with online traffic management software
- Understanding of digital and print production processes
- Strong project handling skills (sourcing components to run a job)
- Fastidious attention to detail (grammar, spelling etc)
- Easy going, personable grounded disposition
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Finished art or creative production background
- Account management and/or handling skills
- Workflowmax experience
- Creative collaborative mindset (likes to get involved)
- Love of food
Send your CV and 3 paragraphs of your most memorable career achievements to Libby at [...] by 5pm Thursday 25th January 2018. Open to Australian residents only.
About the agency
Saltree is a full-service integrated Brand Communications agency based in Prahran that is about pushing the edge to build brands that make clients money. Specialising in brand, TTL marketing and digital communications for the Food, FMCG, Arts, Trave and B2B Corporate sectors, strategy lies at the heart of everything we do. We dig deep, ask the right questions, push the right boundaries and never settle for just "ok".
If you are looking for more than just a job in a thriving agency that puts integrity before profit and values open-minded collaboration, then we would love to hear from you!
What is the focus of this role?
The focus of the Campaign & Creative Services Coordinator role is to play a key role in regulating and coordinating the flow of work effectively within the Aimia Campaign and Creative Services Group, and in ensuring efficient processes from brief to delivery.
Responsibilities include:Liaising between Client Services, Business Development and other departments to coordinate the on time and orderly flow of all projects and campaigns from brief to completion, supervising creative and digital team membersManaging multiple projects with competing priorities, whilst working within budget and scheduling requirements.Ensuring adherence to department procedures for proper trafficking, production and schedulingImproving, defining and implementing new or existing processes for an efficient workflow within the campaign and creative teamEnsuring a great capacity planning, with an accurate and an always updated view on the capacity of the C&CS team to deliver vs the workload, anticipating any potential issue and finding solutionsSupporting Business Development function in responses and growth initiativesCollaborating with campaign and creative services team based in Indonesia, Jakarta
Essential skills and experience:Minimum 2-3 years relevant work experience within the marketing/advertising, preferably in an agency environment.Very good understanding of creative and digital (email, web, social), of the print process and ability to liaise with external suppliersExcellent time management and project management skills with proven ability to consistently deliver to tight deadlines and to anticipate/escalate issuesExcellent problem solving and advanced organisational skills with the ability to think for yourself.Autonomous, motivated, shows initiative, is flexible and adaptable.Is highly demanding with everything he/she does and delivers, with an exceptional attention to detail and a high level of accuracyExemplar skills in scheduling and documentation.Highly developed interpersonal skills - able to give feedback and work with clients and creative employees in a positive and collaborative way.Expert level ability with Microsoft Word, Excel and a knowledge of traffic management systems.Have a positive enthusiastic approach to the work environment
Useful characteristics include:
In addition to having the ability to think outside the box the ideal candidate will:Be flexible, with the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and changing environmentBe open to feedbackHave an understanding of design based practice and website development
What is success in the role?Develop and launch all campaigns on-time without any quality issueAcquire and maintain a 3 months view on workload and anticipate when additional resources are neededDevelop a smooth collaboration with the team in Indonesia, with the right tools in place, being able to ask outsource part of the local workRespect processes and operating models with a great attention to detailsEnsure all timesheets are updatedGive accurate estimates to the businessProactively suggest ideas to improve the operating modelDocument and maintain 100% of the campaign processesDevelop a network of Subject Matter Experts, internally and externallyDevelop and share reports related to the level of activity