We're an entertainment brand that's been built by great people who work together as one to achieve amazing things. We're storytellers. We operate in an exciting action-packed industry where everything's always moving and changing, and it takes lots of determination to keep up. With us, there will never be a dull moment. You'll have continuous opportunities to push yourself further, and the support of a team that's always quick to lend a hand and celebrate its wins. This is a place where you can create your own story.
This role is responsible for the production of all aspects of graphic design for the relevant Foxtel Music Channels.
- Work under the direction of the Creative Director, Associate Creative Director and Producers to produce cutting edge online creative digital content and graphics
- Work to a design brief to fulfil client requirements for static and animated graphic material
for television, working within budgets and timeframes
- Brainstorm new creative concepts and interface designs
- Create sales mock-ups
- Estimate project requirements including resources, materials and time
- Illustrate design concepts as sketches, storyboards or pre-vis
- Produce artwork from concept to finished product, adhering to channel style guides
- Work with the digital production team on delivering best practice user experience
- Maintain the highest stands of digital design and communication
- Assist with shoots
Skills and experience required:
- 3+ years experience as a Motion Graphics Designer in a production environment
- Previous Broadcast experience
- Apple OSX knowledge
- High level production knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- High level production knowledge of Maxon Cinema 4D
- Able to come up with new ideas, fresh ways of doing things, and able to inspire others in their creativity and ideas
- Motivated, shows initiative, flexible, adaptable with excellent attention to detail
- Able to consistently deliver to deadlines
- Camera skills a bonus
- Highly developed interpersonal skills - able to give and take feedback and work with other creatives in a positive and collaborative way
- Your 'hands-on' experience with storyboarding your ideas and concepts is essential
If you are passionate about music and this sounds like the next step in your career - Apply online !
Being a part of the Foxtel team gives you access to a great range of benefits! It's designed to give something back for the hard work you do every day. Benefits include a generous employee subscription offer, awesome discounts and deals, competitions and giveaways from some amazing brands, access to a wide range of activities and health & wellbeing offerings through our Vitality program and much more!
At Foxtel we start with the customer, we work as one team, we make it simple, we are courageous & we are creative.Applications Close: 31/08/15