SYDNEY, NEW SOUTH WALES
Laservision is seeking an enthusiastic & creative After Effect
Compositor to join our modern and vibrant office environment in Dural NSW. This
full-time position is suitable for a sharp, hardworking and dynamic candidate
looking to grow within our global entertainment business.
Laservision is a world leader in high impact Visual Entertainment
Communications. For over thirty years, Laservision has been known for our work
in Permanent Tourist Attractions, Multi-media Productions, Special Events and
Architectural Lighting; our original creations are enjoyed by tens of thousands
of people around the globe each night.
Located on leafy acreage in Dural, NSW, our Headquarters & R&D
Facility work hand-in-hand with our global offices in Singapore and Hong Kong -
overseeing our many active projects in Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Macau,
UAE, Abu Dhabi and India
Not only have we been recognised by Anthill Magazine as "one of the
coolest companies in Australia to work for;" We're also the creators of
Hong Kong's Guinness World Record production for Largest Light & Sound
Show, 'A Symphony of Lights.'
Laservision has a rich tradition creating award-winning spectaculars for
our clients. As we continue to grow and create, we need hard-working creatives
like you to think out of the box and add value to our down-to-earth and helpful
This successful applicant will work in conjunction with our Creative
Director to ensure the flow and readability of storyboard content reflect key
narrative ideas, intention, and dynamic movement within a sequence and
eventuating these concepts in production for waterscreen’s and projection
mappings’. The After-effects Compositor will work closely with the design team
and departmental leads in creating content for multiple global clients.
We envisage the candidate to be highly engaging in their ideas and what
they can bring to the team.
- Modify in-sequence camera movements, masks, filters, effects,
colour-grading, particle effects, time effects
- Composite 3D and 2D elements for images, video and final renders.
- Develop and modify custom effects, sometimes to music.
- Collaborating on workflows, dev styles and stories.
- Minimum 3 years working with Adobe After Effects in a professional
- Previous film/TV experience a major plus
- Expert in Adobe After Effects
- Familiar with audio-visual effects
- Familiar with sequencing
- Knowledge of third-party plug-ins: Element 3D, Trapcode, etc.
- A functional knowledge of Photoshop
- Must be organised (taking notes, following briefs, meeting deadlines)
- Premiere Pro experience a plus
- Audio Effects a plus.
Please apply through the link and send a highlight reel or example of
work competed by yourself along with your current resume. You must have the
right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position. Please note
this role is not suitable for freelance or overseas applicants. No agencies