Felix @ Foxtel is a multi-award winning in-house creative agency. We create & produce everything from big budget through the line campaigns to internal communications.
We are building a dedicated team to output clips and reels, which help inspire and educate our customers, staff, partners, advertisers and media about our line-up of brilliant content.
We're looking for a talented Motion Graphics Designer who is passionate about working in television and who loves designing for the screen to join the team for 12 months. If you are design centric, produce really strong graphics, are self-motivated and inspired, you could be a great fit for our team.
What you will do:
- Work within the Felix Promo team to produce cutting edge broadcast promos and on-air graphics for content clips and reels
- Working to a design brief to fulfil client requirements for static and animated graphic material for television, working within budgets and timeframes
- Brainstorming new creative concepts with producers and other designers
- Estimating project requirements including resources, materials and time
- Illustrating design concepts as sketches, storyboards or pre-vis
- Produce artwork from concept to finished product, adhering to brand and channel style guides
- Maintaining the highest standards of broadcast design and communication
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years' experience as a Motion Graphics Designer in a production environment
- Previous Broadcast experience
- Apple OSX knowledge
- High level production knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Production knowledge of Maxon Cinema 4D favourable but not compulsory
- Able to come up with new ideas, fresh ways of doing things, and able to inspire others in their creativity and ideas
- Motivated, shows initiative, flexible, adaptable with excellent attention to detail
- Able to consistently deliver to deadlines
- Highly developed interpersonal skills - able to give and take feedback and work with other creatives in a positive and collaborative way
- Your 'hands-on' experience with storyboarding your ideas and concepts is essential
Being a part of the Foxtel team gives you access to a great range of benefits! It's designed to give something back for the hard work you do every day. Benefits include a generous employee subscription offer, awesome discounts and deals, competitions and giveaways from some amazing brands, access to a wide range of activities and health & wellbeing offerings through our Vitality program and much more!
We start with the customer, we work as one team, we make it simple, we are courageous & we are creative.Applications close; 23/07/15 23:59pm