Graphic Designer / Marketing / Social Media Lead
Sydney, New South Wales
About the company
ACRWORLD is an established market leader in Architecture, Property, Engineering & Construction Recruitment. We are rapidly expanding through offices in Sydney and Melbourne. We offer a unique employment experience which champions collaboration, employee welfare, fairness, and equity. We understand that people are our only real asset and therefore work hard every day to ensure the team is motivated, happy, healthy and engaged.
About the role
You will work closely with key stakeholders in order to design, implement and maintain an ongoing successful marketing and social media strategy.
This is a stand-alone role offering ownership and control of the process with full support and encouragement of our leadership team.
You will become part of the fabric of the company helping us to communicate with our audience more effectively and leverage our current standing within the market enabling us to grow further.
- Design coherent and coordinated marketing and social media strategy to enhance market awareness of our Sydney & Melbourne presence.
- Create content for and manage our company social media accounts - Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Create relevant and engaging content for our website and social media.
- Monitor effectiveness of campaigns through google analytics.
- Create and roll-out direct e-mail marketing campaigns utilising our internal database.
- Promote the âwork for usâ brand to aid the attraction of successful employees within direct competitor organisations. We encourage you to look at our website to get a feel for the company culture that you will be responsible for developing and driving forward.
- Create awareness of relevant industry events and promote attendance via social media.
- Manage design of online and offline marketing material.
- Coordinate market research and customer satisfaction feedback loop.
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified in marketing or related discipline.
- Prior experience working in a professional services and/or B2B sales organisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communicative skills.
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality.
- Ability to engage and work effectively with stakeholders across the organisation.
Please click on the "apply now" button submitting a full CV detailing relevant experience or contact John Green - 02 8079 0900 for a confidential discussion.
Your location is not eligible for the job application