Here at Youfoodz, our mission is simple. We believe in freedom and we think people deserve more of it. We're an innovative fresh meal company and we're all about making a healthy lifestyle as easy and enjoyable as possible for our customers.
Because we're growing so fast, we're looking for another amazing Mid-weight to Senior Creative Designer to join the dream team at Youfoodz HQ on Brisbane's Northside in Virginia.
We are a customer focused company, our mission is to blow people away not only with our food but our branding, design, and overall customer experience. We invest in making things possible.
At Youfoodz we're busting our gut to bring talented people together. You'll get to work with a team that says yes to new ideas, a team that is about innovation. This will be a full time position with an immediate start for the right person that astounds us with their awesomeness.
Ideally, you're a creative genius with a killer portfolio who is: typography-obsessed, solution-focused, creatively-versatile, a bit of a foodie, a little bit filmy and very on-trend. You have great organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask with efficiency. You'll also know how to collaborate with and motivate while hitting deadlines.
What You'll Do
Collaborating with the design team your day could be working on:
- Designing for online & print campaigns
- Website visual and experience design
- Product & packaging development
- Designing & building EDMs
- Product photography and video direction
- Point of sale, Trade shows and billboard design
- Print design & production
- Social media concepts and design
- Evolve and perfect the brand
- Assisting in food tasting & meal launches
- Pretty much any other creative works that are required
- Celebrate breaking records & smashing targets every month
What you'll bring
We are after a rare find and these are the essential skills we're looking for:
- Mad skills with Adobe Photoshop, Indesign & Illustrator CC on Mac OS
- Image retouching with ease
- UI/UX & ecommerce experience
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- Social media savviness
- Ridiculous attention to detail
- Knows how to lead & motivate a team
- Can empower as opposed to dictate action
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced team environment
- Ability to work effectively & handle pressure when necessary
- Ability to take direction, adapt to situations & learn quickly
- Ability to find solutions & take initiative
Bonus Points for
- Copywriting prowess
- Animation and html5 wizardry
- UI & UX capabilities
- Photography skills
- Video shooting and editing skills
- Food styling and plating up
What You'll Get
We want the best so let's talk
- Work in a fun team of creative & innovative minds.
- Sun filled studio with the latest gear
- Food is everywhere (it's actually overwhelming)
- Employee Discount Program (never worry about dinner again)
We're a young, energetic crew at Youfoodz, our success to date is testament to the team we have and we definitely put 110% heart and soul into everything we do. We work hard (and sometimes play harder) and are looking for someone to join the fam who share our family values (aka solid work ethic, outgoing, passionate, team player, friendly and loves food)!
If you think you're our number one, we would love you to send through your Portfolio, CV and a cover letter explaining why we should want you to be the newest member of the dream team!
Extra points for creative delivery. Click 'Apply'