The Digital Content Producer is responsible for the creation, production and execution of editorial content – written, video and interactive – for websites, social media presences and all other relevant digital platforms in order to entertain, attract and retain users for our brands.
Generate and execute innovative ideas that will attract new audiences by producing unique and compelling content through various multimedia channels including but not limited to websites, mobile phones, portable devices and social media.
The role will work closely with the magazine team to ensure integration between the website and the print magazine.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
· Produce, write, edit and post produce video / audiovisual content for multimedia channels.
· Create content (articles) for website.
· Maintaining and creating content for social media presences and reinforce social media best practice across relevant editorial departments to ensure social media presences are exhibiting industry standard levels of engagement.
· Manage the editorial calendar and development of websites and social media along with relevant editorial departments in-line with the brands objectives and online content strategy.
· Proactively seek opportunities to promote, market and integrate the websites through the magazine and other online channels.
· Support the advertising/sponsorship teams with ideation and implementation of advertising campaigns.
· Analyse and understand audience based research to assist with the development of relevant online content for the target audience.
· Ensure that the website is a primary marketing tool for the magazine with focus on integration and driving sales.
· Regular reporting and communications to key stakeholders including the Head of Digital, Digital Strategy Manager, and Editors and Publishers, and Sales.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
· Significant experience in producing content (articles) for an online publisher.
· Ability to produce, write, edit and preferably post produce video / audiovisual content for multimedia channels.
· Experience in using industry standard video editing tools including Final Cut pro.
· Experience in web publishing including using Photoshop, HTML and Flash is desirable.
· Advanced knowledge of best practice cross-media production techniques including new media usability principals and deliver content to correct specifications.
· Understanding of all web based tools and experience using content management systems.
· Tertiary degree in journalism or communications.
one of Australia's largest and most influential retailers, General Pants Co.
exists to disrupt the average and bring together the best global trends and
fashion to inspire young-blooded individuals.
are looking for a passionate and talented Digital UI/UX Designer to join the
team. The role of the Digital UI/UX Designer is to drive the user
interface design and customer experience across the GP desktop and mobile
websites and our email marketing communication.
As a Digital UI/UX Designer, this role will see you work with various internal
stakeholders to gather requirements; storyboard; build wire-frames;
design websites, landing pages, eDM's, digital assets and more ... in
order to create a high-end user experience that is functional, and seamless to
successful candidate will have:
Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Outstanding skills in digital design, and experience in webpage, banner, tile
and website design and development
Strong understanding of online usability and best practice
Worked cross browser and cross platform with mobile and responsive design
Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Digital Designer/Developer
Strong understanding of Front End coding abilities (HTML5, CSS3, JQuery)
Experience working in a fast paced environment
Excellent time management skills and able to priorities workloads
Outstanding attention to detail
Enjoy working as a team
Ideally you will have skills or knowledge in user testing
this with innovative thinking, being up to date with the latest digital trends,
a positive attitude and a proven ability to go above and beyond what is
expected to set you apart from the rest.
part of our General Pants Co. team means you will have opportunities for
professional leadership development, career coaching and progression, dynamic
and fast paced work and culture, a supportive team environment and so much
you think you have what it takes to be a part of our team, and you have the
relevant experience, check out the position description attached, and apply
Better Homes and Gardens, Australia's number one home and lifestyle magazine, is seeking an enthusiastic, creative and hardworking Deputy Chief Sub-Editor.
Based in Eveleigh and reporting to the Chief Sub-Editor, you are seeking an opportunity to take your sub-editing career to the next level.
With senior sub-editing experience in the monthly magazine market, you will be able to impart sparkle across the magazine's pages in both spick-and-span accuracy and enticing flair with words. Possessing keen attention to detail, you will have exceptional grammar and spelling skills, an excellent eye for style and well-developed InDesign skills. A genuine interest in food, gardening, decorating and DIY is essential. The ability to work to tight deadlines as a pivotal member of a busy subs team is also a must, as is a sense of humour.
If you are an excellent communicator and highly organised time manager who thrives under pressure, please apply.
Pacific Magazines is a part of the Seven West Media.
Applications close 1 May 2015