We have an awesome opportunity for a talented and resourceful marketing professional to join us at frankie press, a multi-award-winning media company.
Our brands – frankie, Smith Journal and Slow – cover the breadth of the creative landscape, so we’re looking for someone who is immersed in the frankie press world.
You’ll be responsible for the creation and execution of marketing strategies for each brand, that will drive revenue and support growth initiatives. You’ll be working closely with a smart, experienced, strategic-thinking assistant with a can-do attitude, and liaising with all areas of the business on a daily basis.
The role will best suit a collaborative, agile and results-focused marketer who can happily go from working on digital, subscription and new product launch strategies, to implementing a social media campaign, to discovering and sharing customer insights, to negotiating partnerships, to improving e-commerce conversions, to reporting on readership trends, to manning a market stall.
Underpinning all activity is brand management, so you’ll need to have a strong affinity with the frankie press brands.
Skills and experience you’ll need to be considered:
• 5+ years experience (preferably in a media environment)
• Be customer-focused
• Be commercially astute and results-driven
• Possess strong analytical skills
• Be creative
• Exceptional project management and organisational skills
• Extensive experience across all digital channels, including e-commerce
• Proven success in improving acquisition and retention rates
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage budgets
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• A confident and skilled negotiator
• Obsessed with attention to detail
• A commitment to nurturing and mentoring staff
• A team player
This is a full-time position based in South Melbourne. We can offer a lovely, collaborative and super-supportive work environment amidst a small-but-happy team based literally metres away from some of Melbourne’s best coffee spots.
Applications close Monday March 27.
Ideally, we’d like an immediate start (though it’s not a deal-breaker), so you can have a handover before the incumbent heads overseas in April. If your application is a knock-out, we’ll be contacting you for an interview before applications close.