Marketing Manager - Brand
Sydney, New South Wales
Foxtel offers a better entertainment experience every day to each one of our 2.8 million subscribing homes through exclusive and diverse television across all genres, the world's most popular channel brands, and investment in high quality local content.
Our Playbook is what we call the way that we like to do things around here, and we're looking for people who want to work like we do. We're customer heroes, we challenge the norm, we make it easy and we make it fun.
Our Marketing team is embarking on an exciting new time with a brand transformation. They are now searching for a Marketing Manager to be an ambassador for the Foxtel masterbrand: its strategic translation to a coherent portfolio of content and products, and its creative translation to a distinctive brand language and iconography across all Foxtel's touchpoints.
This is an incredibly exciting time and you will be at the forefront of our brand transformation so we need someone in this important role who likes to get stuff done. You'll appreciate the craft of execution, and your broad perspective will value every touchpoint with a customer, because every customer experience matters when it comes to coherently conveying what you're all about as a brand.
- Bringing to life the Big Organising Idea for Foxtel, from the inside-out. With on-going workstreams in each business area to make a difference and deliver on it
- Implementing the redesigned Brand Language, Iconography and, ultimately, Experience across touchpoints – coherently – beyond communications to product and service experiences too
- Transitioning to the simplified Brand Architecture under the masterbrand
- …with the support of the Project Management Office (PMO), this is about killing off confusing sub-brands, and staging the redesign implementation so the changes happen smoothly for customers and cost-effectively
- Engaging people with a clear-mindedness about the Brand we want to be, and a positive, infectious energy for change
- Working with the best in Creative and Design Agencies in Australia – bringing a collaborative style to how you get the best out of them, and clarity of direction to ensure we deliver on time and in budget
- Be the valuable go-to for Foxtel colleagues if they need help interpreting or following the Foxtel Brand Guidelines
- Helping ensure the guidelines are clear to our external partners like Telstra and Sony when they are co-branding or marketing with direct reference to Foxtel
- Keeping a close eye on the metrics the Brand Transformation is intended to impact (Openness, NPS and their drivers), asking the key questions at the Brand Health quarterly debriefs to get under the skin of what's happening and how we can make a bigger difference
- Working with the Marketing Heads to define the customer-insight-based marketing propositions for each part of the Brand portfolio (content, products and services)
- Ideally 6-10 yrs total Marketing experience, with recent experience in a Leadership position
- Knowledge, interest and passion for Brand strategy and Brand Identities in action
- Experience with multi-media creative marketing materials: from brief to conception and delivery on time and in budget
- Strong project and budget management skills and attention to detail
- Flexible, able to cope with changing work demands
- Good under pressure, and a good self-starter
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills – able to build strong relationships with people and be seen as a "go to" person for your area of accountability. Trusted and credible
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Ever-curious to learn and develop
- Keep it fun
- Tertiary level qualification in marketing or a related field
What's in it for you?
As well as a meaningful role working with a company that effortlessly connects Australians to all the stories they love, the Foxtel team has access to a great range of benefits including a free Foxtel subscription, discounts and cash-back offers from a long list of retailers, competitions and giveaways, and our health and wellbeing program.
This job is now expired.