Key Account Manager
Rotor Studios is a progressive, creative and futuristic agency. We are on the hunt for a committed and motivated communications expert to take on an exciting key accounts position. You will be working across 2 major brands and be the daily point of contact for them. As a trusted advisor, youâll be imbedded in their daily processes, understanding them and their product intimately. Building on an already strong relationship will be a large part of this position, seeing you help client define both strategic and tactical solutions.
Reporting to the Group Account Director, youâll be part of a fantastic and energetic team, which is growing its presence in Melbourne. Youâll need to love working in an entrepreneurial environment, taking on exciting challenges and learning new skills.
This is a client facing role, so we need someone who is highly communicative, professional and well presented!
Please note: this role will be Melbourne-based!
- Build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers visiting key personnel on regular occasions
- Fully develop and capitalise on growth and expansion opportunities with the Clients
- Ensuring timely delivery of compliant high-quality customer bids and proposals
- Maintaining ongoing timelines and shared master spreadsheets
- Ad-hoc Client and Agency queries / requests
- Acting as the Client and Agency brand custodian
- Acting as our Group Account Directorâs right hand
- Supporting Account Services Coordinator, reporting to you
- Strong problem-solving skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to drive results and influence the actions of others through communication, negotiation and persuasion
- Exceptional written and oral customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure across multiple tasks while effectively prioritising critical issues
- Well-developed interpersonal and relationship building skills across all levels of the business
PERKS OF WORKING AT ROTOR
- Flexible working hours = a great work / life balance
- Fresh fruit and other snacks EVERY DAY
- Super friendly and always approachable management team
- Beer / cider / wine o'clock on Friday afternoons
- Team lunches / dinners
- Education and training so youâre constantly learning
- Companywide event nights - bowling & karaoke are favs!
Rotor Studios is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Your location is not eligible for the job application