Junior graphic designer (10 week period)
Sydney, New South Wales
Emroy - Print & Design a creative studio in the Sutherland Shire. We have a small, dynamic and relaxed office environment with a wide range of clients across several industries including financial services, healthcare & education sector, NFP’s, marketing agencies and many more. Our core services are small business branding projects, graphic design and print management.
We’re looking for a Casual Junior Graphic Designer
who is available 2 - 3 days per week
for a period of 10 weeks.Who we are looking for?
Our ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about design. You will need to be able to work both independently & as part of a team, have good communication skills and most importantly, have a team player attitude. You MUST have experience working with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and basic Photoshop skills (only minor work in Photoshop such as image resizing and recolouring).What will it be like?
You will be part of the design team assisting on a wide spectrum of projects including branding consultations, logo designs, printed collateral, mockups and publications. Part of your role will be to assist and manage client projects including phone calls, emails, meetings with clients and processing print orders for our clients. There is a small amount of basic admin duties involved in the role.Benefits
- The opportunity to develop your skills by working directly with clients.
- Be part of a fun and creative team whilst gaining industry experience.
- Flexible working arrangements.
How to apply
- Technical skills in the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator);
- Attention to detail;
- Communication skills both verbal and written;
- Able to multi-task/work under pressure;
- Time management and planning skills;
- Confidence to speak & manage client;
- The ability to work within a team and independently;
- Either currently studying or finished a graphic design degree.
Please send through your CV, cover letter and any portfolio work you have.
This job is now expired.