TAFE NSW has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Graphic Designer to help us roll out the new TAFE NSW brand look and feel across the state.
You’ll be working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment producing high quality, output ready artwork that clearly communicates our brand messages in a creative manner and shows your passion for design.
The candidate needs to be energetic, flexible and organised with strong creativity and a high level of attention to detail.
It is essential that you can work autonomously, as well as part of a team. You must also have a proven track record working in a studio environment and need to be able to juggle multiple tight deadlines in a pressure driven environment.
Designer (FT / 3 month contract)
· Tertiary Graphic Design qualifications
· Min 5 years’ experience in a busy design studio environment
· An outstanding, creative portfolio of current work
· Highly proficient in CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and InDesign) on a Mac based platform
· Experience in web, mobile and digital design applications including creating assets for websites, digital advertising, email and social media
· HTML5, illustration and/or animation skills, image/video editing software (ie, Final Cut Pro/Premiere) and Microsoft Office Suite.
· Knowledge of working with WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards