Sydney, New South Wales
Step into our world and discover a nationwide family united by passion and imagination. At oOh!, weâre proud collaborators, which means we have the confidence to explore new territories because we will always explore together. We experiment with cutting edge technology, test the bounds of our creativity, and lead our industry down exciting new paths. And when we do that well, we celebrate it.
Here is why we need youâ
We have a rare opportunity for a talented Junior Designer with exceptional organisational and project management skills to join our stellar creative team and work across a variety of briefs, campaigns and clients in a unique design role that will see you develop your design and ideation skills in a fast paced and engaging environment.
Hereâs what youâll doâ
- Provide effective creative input across new client briefs
- Play an active role in brainstorming session across storyboarding and mock concepts
- Build strong client relationships and trust by effectively managing key projects from scope through to delivery
- Have a good understanding of setting artwork up for print specifications
- Produce print ready billboard artwork for a wide variety clients
- Develop promotional material to be displayed on our Venue network
- Support our client services team in ensuring artwork is set up to correct specifications
- Manage the quality control of design deliverables you are across
- Ensure project timelines are adhered to and work is delivered on time and on budget
This is what youâll look likeâ
- Solid experience across both print and digital design works
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products
- Demonstrate a clear passion and love for what you do and be able to provide a portfolio of works that reflects your design style and quality of work
- Be able to manage your time effectively to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget without compromise
- Excellent communication skills and be able to relay your thoughts and ideas succinctly
- Be a strong team player and someone who thrives in a collaborative environment yet can work autonomously to get things done
- Be receptive to creative feedback and demonstrate the ability to evolve and refine your ideas in accordance with client requests
- Strong attention to detail and due diligence across quality control and output
- Hold a formal design qualification
- Prior experience in an agency style work environment desirable
If youâre curious, brave, and ready to leap into a career like no other, weâre ready to open our doors to you.
If this isnât the right role for you, weâd love for you to be part of our Talent Community so you can be the first in line to be considered when a new opportunity comes up.
This job is now expired.